*On “Watch What Happens: Live,” NeNe Leakes revealed that she’ll never talk to Sheree Whitfield again.
The reality celebrity and Andy Cohen chatted during a special one-on-one episode of the off-beat Bravo spin-off, discussing NeNe’s recent successes and thoughts about the show.
And in case you didn’t know, she also named herself the star of “RHOA” and even took credit for casting nearly everyone else on the show, including Sheree.
“[She], out of all the girls, is the very one person I will never have anything else to do with,” NeNe balked. “I think Sheree is very evil, I think she’s very mean and she is a true bitch.” She admitted that she had regrets about referring Whitfield for the show. She’s not grateful. She feels very entitled.”
Yikes! Harsh words and who is she to judge? The star, according to NeNe.
But maybe she has a point. Sheree hasn’t been back to the show, but appeared on OWN’s “Iyanla, fix My Life.” But that situation didn’t go very well.
Sheree sat with her ex-husband and the two didn’t really come to terms or reconcile. In fact, her ex plainly said he doesn’t want to talk to her anymore.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here