*On “Watch What Happens: Live,” NeNe Leakes revealed that she’ll never talk to Sheree Whitfield again.
The reality celebrity and Andy Cohen chatted during a special one-on-one episode of the off-beat Bravo spin-off, discussing NeNe’s recent successes and thoughts about the show.
And in case you didn’t know, she also named herself the star of “RHOA” and even took credit for casting nearly everyone else on the show, including Sheree.
“[She], out of all the girls, is the very one person I will never have anything else to do with,” NeNe balked. “I think Sheree is very evil, I think she’s very mean and she is a true bitch.” She admitted that she had regrets about referring Whitfield for the show. She’s not grateful. She feels very entitled.”
Yikes! Harsh words and who is she to judge? The star, according to NeNe.
But maybe she has a point. Sheree hasn’t been back to the show, but appeared on OWN’s “Iyanla, fix My Life.” But that situation didn’t go very well.
Sheree sat with her ex-husband and the two didn’t really come to terms or reconcile. In fact, her ex plainly said he doesn’t want to talk to her anymore.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here