*On “Watch What Happens: Live,” NeNe Leakes revealed that she’ll never talk to Sheree Whitfield again.
The reality celebrity and Andy Cohen chatted during a special one-on-one episode of the off-beat Bravo spin-off, discussing NeNe’s recent successes and thoughts about the show.
And in case you didn’t know, she also named herself the star of “RHOA” and even took credit for casting nearly everyone else on the show, including Sheree.
“[She], out of all the girls, is the very one person I will never have anything else to do with,” NeNe balked. “I think Sheree is very evil, I think she’s very mean and she is a true bitch.” She admitted that she had regrets about referring Whitfield for the show. She’s not grateful. She feels very entitled.”
Yikes! Harsh words and who is she to judge? The star, according to NeNe.
But maybe she has a point. Sheree hasn’t been back to the show, but appeared on OWN’s “Iyanla, fix My Life.” But that situation didn’t go very well.
Sheree sat with her ex-husband and the two didn’t really come to terms or reconcile. In fact, her ex plainly said he doesn’t want to talk to her anymore.
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here