*On “Watch What Happens: Live,” NeNe Leakes revealed that she’ll never talk to Sheree Whitfield again.
The reality celebrity and Andy Cohen chatted during a special one-on-one episode of the off-beat Bravo spin-off, discussing NeNe’s recent successes and thoughts about the show.
And in case you didn’t know, she also named herself the star of “RHOA” and even took credit for casting nearly everyone else on the show, including Sheree.
“[She], out of all the girls, is the very one person I will never have anything else to do with,” NeNe balked. “I think Sheree is very evil, I think she’s very mean and she is a true bitch.” She admitted that she had regrets about referring Whitfield for the show. She’s not grateful. She feels very entitled.”
Yikes! Harsh words and who is she to judge? The star, according to NeNe.
But maybe she has a point. Sheree hasn’t been back to the show, but appeared on OWN’s “Iyanla, fix My Life.” But that situation didn’t go very well.
Sheree sat with her ex-husband and the two didn’t really come to terms or reconcile. In fact, her ex plainly said he doesn’t want to talk to her anymore.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here