During the season 5 reunion show, the top paid reality show star implied that some changes needed to be made with the cast, not explicitly stating who should get the boot.
“We probably need to replace a person,” she said. “No, thank you. I’ll talk to you about it at your office,” she continued, refusing to disclose any names.
Later during a one-on-one session with Andy Cohen, she totally divulged her feelings about who should not return for season 6.
“Yes, I did feel that Porsha at that time needed to leave the show because there was something [off with them],” NeNe said. “I’m a good judge of character; I’ve been blessed, child, I’ve been given a gift – and I kept feeling like Porsha and Kordell were not being real enough.”
What an interesting thought.
Porsha, however, is really going through a divorce with estranged husband Kordell Stewart, but is being accused of staging a split for the cameras.
But friends say it’s totally real.
“Kordell really loves Porsha and it got to be too much for them,” sources told Sister 2 Sister. “It wasn’t something planned for the show.”
Porsha’s rep tells HipHollywood.com, “She would never bring something like this on herself, especially with them having a child in the house. She wishes things could have been different but that simply is not possible.”
In the meantime, maybe the off thing could be linked to recent rumors about Kordell’s sexuality.
The NFL player is being accused of being gay, but he denies the claims.
“[W]hatever that is you heard that’s all it is,” whatever that means, he tweeted this week. “Wasn’t raised to be nothing but a grown man. Raised by MEN, god fearing MEN.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here