But in the eyes of the general public (teenaged girls not included), both singers are beyond reproach and severely disliked.
According to a recent survey conducted by Public Policy Polling, the two stars have the lowest favorability rating among all musicians.
57% of those polled do not favor Brown, while 52% do not favor Bieber. Taylor Swift (53%), Adele (54%), Beyonce (51%) and Justin Timberlake (52%) had relatively high favorability ratings. Strangely, Justin Bieber is the only artist who has fallen out of favor with Democrats, Republicans and independents (all reported having negative views of the singer.)
When asked who they’d most like to see as President when given the choices of Adele, Justin Bieber, Beyonce, Chris Brown, Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, or Rihanna, 34% chose Timberlake, with Adele (19%) and Beyonce (14%) also receiving double digits, followed by Jay-Z (9%), Lady Gaga (9%), Bieber (8%), Chris Brown (5%) and Rihanna (2%).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here