*Although Nicki Minaj talks a lot of crap about her cohort, Mariah Carey, she’s not planning to exit stage right from “American Idol” just yet … unless they can her and all the other judges as we’ve previously reported.
When asked about the 13th season with Ryan Seacrest, she paused a while. … then said:
“That’s a million-dollar question,” she answered while laughing. “I have to say this all the time, but I want people to know it’s genuinely from my heart. I love the people on Idol. I genuinely do. If I had to do this all over again, I would have done Idol. Because it’s fun, it’s laughs. It’s kind of sad that what people read all the time is only when something is negative. But they don’t realize that we built a family. I feel happy here and I have to thank them for giving me this chance. They could have picked anyone in the world. And they picked me. So that’s all I’ll say about that.”
So she’s going to be there, on the panel of “American Idol” judges, critiquing the next big talent.
In the meantime, though, Randy Jackson – perhaps seeing the handwriting on the wall – has decided to part ways with “Idol” after 12 successful seasons.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here