*Tyler Perry’s new film, “Peeples” Premiered last weekend and we were there for the red carpet celebration!
EURweb associate Cherise (CNikky) Nicole spoke to David Alan Grier, Kenya Moore, B.O.B., Tommy Davidson, Robbie Harris, Brian White, Loretta Devine & more about their ideal or worst wedding proposal, their mishaps with bringing people home to meet their family and the sexy songs they put on to get in the mood!
“Wrong Way To Go. Have A Really Funny Friend. This Is What He Did. Long Time Girlfriend. Wanted to marry her, wanted to ask her. He goes to the bathroom…this is a true story, goes to the bathroom says, wait, wait, wait, come here honey, there’s something wrong with my butt. Look, he put the ring in his butt. That marriage didn’t last! Don’t do that! Just be simple, be simple, don’t put it in a glass of wine and drink it and have to boo boo it out! Just put it on her finger. Express your love in a simple way and fashion and be a good husband. [Don’t Put It In The Butt] Please don’t..That’s After The Marriage!”
Hilarious! Watch the Interview Below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here