*Tyler Perry’s new film, “Peeples” Premiered last weekend and we were there for the red carpet celebration!
EURweb associate Cherise (CNikky) Nicole spoke to David Alan Grier, Kenya Moore, B.O.B., Tommy Davidson, Robbie Harris, Brian White, Loretta Devine & more about their ideal or worst wedding proposal, their mishaps with bringing people home to meet their family and the sexy songs they put on to get in the mood!
“Wrong Way To Go. Have A Really Funny Friend. This Is What He Did. Long Time Girlfriend. Wanted to marry her, wanted to ask her. He goes to the bathroom…this is a true story, goes to the bathroom says, wait, wait, wait, come here honey, there’s something wrong with my butt. Look, he put the ring in his butt. That marriage didn’t last! Don’t do that! Just be simple, be simple, don’t put it in a glass of wine and drink it and have to boo boo it out! Just put it on her finger. Express your love in a simple way and fashion and be a good husband. [Don’t Put It In The Butt] Please don’t..That’s After The Marriage!”
Hilarious! Watch the Interview Below.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here