*Tyler Perry’s new film, “Peeples” Premiered last weekend and we were there for the red carpet celebration!
EURweb associate Cherise (CNikky) Nicole spoke to David Alan Grier, Kenya Moore, B.O.B., Tommy Davidson, Robbie Harris, Brian White, Loretta Devine & more about their ideal or worst wedding proposal, their mishaps with bringing people home to meet their family and the sexy songs they put on to get in the mood!
“Wrong Way To Go. Have A Really Funny Friend. This Is What He Did. Long Time Girlfriend. Wanted to marry her, wanted to ask her. He goes to the bathroom…this is a true story, goes to the bathroom says, wait, wait, wait, come here honey, there’s something wrong with my butt. Look, he put the ring in his butt. That marriage didn’t last! Don’t do that! Just be simple, be simple, don’t put it in a glass of wine and drink it and have to boo boo it out! Just put it on her finger. Express your love in a simple way and fashion and be a good husband. [Don’t Put It In The Butt] Please don’t..That’s After The Marriage!”
Hilarious! Watch the Interview Below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here