*Tyler Perry’s new film, “Peeples” Premiered last weekend and we were there for the red carpet celebration!
EURweb associate Cherise (CNikky) Nicole spoke to David Alan Grier, Kenya Moore, B.O.B., Tommy Davidson, Robbie Harris, Brian White, Loretta Devine & more about their ideal or worst wedding proposal, their mishaps with bringing people home to meet their family and the sexy songs they put on to get in the mood!
“Wrong Way To Go. Have A Really Funny Friend. This Is What He Did. Long Time Girlfriend. Wanted to marry her, wanted to ask her. He goes to the bathroom…this is a true story, goes to the bathroom says, wait, wait, wait, come here honey, there’s something wrong with my butt. Look, he put the ring in his butt. That marriage didn’t last! Don’t do that! Just be simple, be simple, don’t put it in a glass of wine and drink it and have to boo boo it out! Just put it on her finger. Express your love in a simple way and fashion and be a good husband. [Don’t Put It In The Butt] Please don’t..That’s After The Marriage!”
Hilarious! Watch the Interview Below.
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here