*Socialite Paris Hilton is working on her second album, to be released under a new deal with Cash Money Records.
The former reality show star joins a roster that includes Busta Rhymes, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Birdman and Lil Wayne, according to Rap-Up.com.
Roger Friedman of Showbiz 411 reported: “The big news: this nightfly who is really a successful businesswoman is recording her second album of music right now. It will be issued by Cash Money Records and will feature many hip hop acts such as Lil Wayne. Paris told me Afrojack is producing it, and she hopes to have it out this summer.”
“This is a lot different than my first album. It’s really going to be house music,” Paris said.
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here