*Socialite Paris Hilton is working on her second album, to be released under a new deal with Cash Money Records.
The former reality show star joins a roster that includes Busta Rhymes, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Birdman and Lil Wayne, according to Rap-Up.com.
Roger Friedman of Showbiz 411 reported: “The big news: this nightfly who is really a successful businesswoman is recording her second album of music right now. It will be issued by Cash Money Records and will feature many hip hop acts such as Lil Wayne. Paris told me Afrojack is producing it, and she hopes to have it out this summer.”
“This is a lot different than my first album. It’s really going to be house music,” Paris said.
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here