*Another athlete is getting caught up with the law.
Phoenix Suns forward Michael Beasley is under investigation by Scottsdale police for charges related to sexual assault, says Sporting News NBA.
The alleged attack took place on Jan. 13 and police have released a statement:
“At this point we can only say the investigation is ongoing, said David Pubins, Scottsdale police spokesman. We are interviewing those involved and processing any physical evidence we may have to try to determine if criminal charges are appropriate.”
This isn’t the first time he’s been in trouble with the law.
Last January he was stopped by the police for speeding. Upon inspection, authorities found a loaded gun in his vehicle.
He also spent some time at a substance abuse center in 2009. Timberwolves president David Kahn publicly stated that “he was a very young and immature kid who smoked too much marijuana.”
In 2011 he was cited fro marijuana possession and speeding.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here