*Another athlete is getting caught up with the law.
Phoenix Suns forward Michael Beasley is under investigation by Scottsdale police for charges related to sexual assault, says Sporting News NBA.
The alleged attack took place on Jan. 13 and police have released a statement:
“At this point we can only say the investigation is ongoing, said David Pubins, Scottsdale police spokesman. We are interviewing those involved and processing any physical evidence we may have to try to determine if criminal charges are appropriate.”
This isn’t the first time he’s been in trouble with the law.
Last January he was stopped by the police for speeding. Upon inspection, authorities found a loaded gun in his vehicle.
He also spent some time at a substance abuse center in 2009. Timberwolves president David Kahn publicly stated that “he was a very young and immature kid who smoked too much marijuana.”
In 2011 he was cited fro marijuana possession and speeding.
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here