*Another athlete is getting caught up with the law.
Phoenix Suns forward Michael Beasley is under investigation by Scottsdale police for charges related to sexual assault, says Sporting News NBA.
The alleged attack took place on Jan. 13 and police have released a statement:
“At this point we can only say the investigation is ongoing, said David Pubins, Scottsdale police spokesman. We are interviewing those involved and processing any physical evidence we may have to try to determine if criminal charges are appropriate.”
This isn’t the first time he’s been in trouble with the law.
Last January he was stopped by the police for speeding. Upon inspection, authorities found a loaded gun in his vehicle.
He also spent some time at a substance abuse center in 2009. Timberwolves president David Kahn publicly stated that “he was a very young and immature kid who smoked too much marijuana.”
In 2011 he was cited fro marijuana possession and speeding.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here