*Another athlete is getting caught up with the law.
Phoenix Suns forward Michael Beasley is under investigation by Scottsdale police for charges related to sexual assault, says Sporting News NBA.
The alleged attack took place on Jan. 13 and police have released a statement:
“At this point we can only say the investigation is ongoing, said David Pubins, Scottsdale police spokesman. We are interviewing those involved and processing any physical evidence we may have to try to determine if criminal charges are appropriate.”
This isn’t the first time he’s been in trouble with the law.
Last January he was stopped by the police for speeding. Upon inspection, authorities found a loaded gun in his vehicle.
He also spent some time at a substance abuse center in 2009. Timberwolves president David Kahn publicly stated that “he was a very young and immature kid who smoked too much marijuana.”
In 2011 he was cited fro marijuana possession and speeding.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap (EUR Exclusive)
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here