*Another athlete is getting caught up with the law.
Phoenix Suns forward Michael Beasley is under investigation by Scottsdale police for charges related to sexual assault, says Sporting News NBA.
The alleged attack took place on Jan. 13 and police have released a statement:
“At this point we can only say the investigation is ongoing, said David Pubins, Scottsdale police spokesman. We are interviewing those involved and processing any physical evidence we may have to try to determine if criminal charges are appropriate.”
This isn’t the first time he’s been in trouble with the law.
Last January he was stopped by the police for speeding. Upon inspection, authorities found a loaded gun in his vehicle.
He also spent some time at a substance abuse center in 2009. Timberwolves president David Kahn publicly stated that “he was a very young and immature kid who smoked too much marijuana.”
In 2011 he was cited fro marijuana possession and speeding.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here