*Celebrity divorces can be so nasty.
We often hear more of one side, leaving the former spouse out there scrambling to rebuild their public image.
Pilar Sanders isn’t about to have you out there thinking she’s a crazy b*tch without sharing her side of the story.
So the model and fitness queen is giving a dose of her truth in a new tell-all book, which she announced last month.
“Saving Sanders: The Pilar Sanders Untold Story.”
It’ll describe her life’s account from the perspective of her longtime friend and publicist, Kali Bowyer, along with the “blissful” marriage with Deion Sanders and abuse that lead to the nasty divorce.
Here’s a few excerpts:
“I’ll never forget the night my phone rang at around 3:30 am. I had answered dead out of my sleep to hear just uncontrollable sobbing from a heartbroken Pilar, who could only mutter the words, ‘Kal, he took my babies.’ As I sat there and cried with her, she was completely devastated and blown away. I do not think this was something she ever imagined in a million years could happen to her. It had been a rough few months – doing my best to combat every attack Deion made. Watching my friend die inside, I refused to sit back at let this happen. I promised Pilar that I would fight for her.”
“While Pilar was living out of the hotel those few months, scraping by day-to-day. Now don’t get me wrong, she was not staying at some dive – quite the opposite. We had been on the phone talking for quite sometime that day when I heard her son call his father and say to him, ‘Daddy, I’m hungry, and mommy has no money for food.’ After a silent pause, Deion replied to his son, ‘You can eat when I see you next week.’”
“The headline making argument – a joke is more like it. What did not make the headlines is how Deion attempted to kill Pilar by picking up a statue in a fit of rage and hitting her over the head. Thank God her childhood best friend Dee was present in the house to witness the entire fight. After Dee jumped in to try to help Pilar, Deion responded by punching her in the face.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here