*Porsha Stewart is taking life by the reigns and moving forward into independence.
All my single ladies!
The reality show star has taken up an acting gig with “The Ricky Smiley Show.”
“I’ve arrived! So excited on the set of my first TV acting role! Thanks guys my trailer is amazing!” Porsha tweeted Wednesday.
“Reading the script. This is going to be so fun!” wrote Porsha who posted photos of herself laughing out loud while in her trailer.
She’ll co-star on season two of the TV One series.
In the meantime, she’s still dealing with the whole divorce situation while others are waiting in line for their turn.
“I’m not taking applications at this time; however, thank you for applying,” joked Porsha, who refuted recent rumors that the divorce was a publicity stunt.
“It’s just crazy. I mean, everyday I hear just the craziest thing about this situation online. For me, I just feel like that’s the worst thing to possibly do is to play with marriage. It’s already hard enough and for me, the situation is already so unfortunate, for people to say that it’s fake, that’s what hurts,” she said.
Watch the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here