*Porsha Stewart is taking life by the reigns and moving forward into independence.
All my single ladies!
The reality show star has taken up an acting gig with “The Ricky Smiley Show.”
“I’ve arrived! So excited on the set of my first TV acting role! Thanks guys my trailer is amazing!” Porsha tweeted Wednesday.
“Reading the script. This is going to be so fun!” wrote Porsha who posted photos of herself laughing out loud while in her trailer.
She’ll co-star on season two of the TV One series.
In the meantime, she’s still dealing with the whole divorce situation while others are waiting in line for their turn.
“I’m not taking applications at this time; however, thank you for applying,” joked Porsha, who refuted recent rumors that the divorce was a publicity stunt.
“It’s just crazy. I mean, everyday I hear just the craziest thing about this situation online. For me, I just feel like that’s the worst thing to possibly do is to play with marriage. It’s already hard enough and for me, the situation is already so unfortunate, for people to say that it’s fake, that’s what hurts,” she said.
Watch the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Shanice Williams Says She and Dorothy Are the Same in 'The Wiz Live!'
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here