*Porsha Stewart is taking life by the reigns and moving forward into independence.
All my single ladies!
The reality show star has taken up an acting gig with “The Ricky Smiley Show.”
“I’ve arrived! So excited on the set of my first TV acting role! Thanks guys my trailer is amazing!” Porsha tweeted Wednesday.
“Reading the script. This is going to be so fun!” wrote Porsha who posted photos of herself laughing out loud while in her trailer.
She’ll co-star on season two of the TV One series.
In the meantime, she’s still dealing with the whole divorce situation while others are waiting in line for their turn.
“I’m not taking applications at this time; however, thank you for applying,” joked Porsha, who refuted recent rumors that the divorce was a publicity stunt.
“It’s just crazy. I mean, everyday I hear just the craziest thing about this situation online. For me, I just feel like that’s the worst thing to possibly do is to play with marriage. It’s already hard enough and for me, the situation is already so unfortunate, for people to say that it’s fake, that’s what hurts,” she said.
Watch the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here