*Porsha Stewart is taking life by the reigns and moving forward into independence.
All my single ladies!
The reality show star has taken up an acting gig with “The Ricky Smiley Show.”
“I’ve arrived! So excited on the set of my first TV acting role! Thanks guys my trailer is amazing!” Porsha tweeted Wednesday.
“Reading the script. This is going to be so fun!” wrote Porsha who posted photos of herself laughing out loud while in her trailer.
She’ll co-star on season two of the TV One series.
In the meantime, she’s still dealing with the whole divorce situation while others are waiting in line for their turn.
“I’m not taking applications at this time; however, thank you for applying,” joked Porsha, who refuted recent rumors that the divorce was a publicity stunt.
“It’s just crazy. I mean, everyday I hear just the craziest thing about this situation online. For me, I just feel like that’s the worst thing to possibly do is to play with marriage. It’s already hard enough and for me, the situation is already so unfortunate, for people to say that it’s fake, that’s what hurts,” she said.
Watch the interview:
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here