*Porsha Stewart is taking life by the reigns and moving forward into independence.
All my single ladies!
The reality show star has taken up an acting gig with “The Ricky Smiley Show.”
“I’ve arrived! So excited on the set of my first TV acting role! Thanks guys my trailer is amazing!” Porsha tweeted Wednesday.
“Reading the script. This is going to be so fun!” wrote Porsha who posted photos of herself laughing out loud while in her trailer.
She’ll co-star on season two of the TV One series.
In the meantime, she’s still dealing with the whole divorce situation while others are waiting in line for their turn.
“I’m not taking applications at this time; however, thank you for applying,” joked Porsha, who refuted recent rumors that the divorce was a publicity stunt.
“It’s just crazy. I mean, everyday I hear just the craziest thing about this situation online. For me, I just feel like that’s the worst thing to possibly do is to play with marriage. It’s already hard enough and for me, the situation is already so unfortunate, for people to say that it’s fake, that’s what hurts,” she said.
Watch the interview:
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here