*Oxygen has brought back 14 standouts from its “Bad Girls Club” franchise to battle each other in a series of over-the-top challenges – to test both brain and braun – for a $100,000 prize and the title of “Baddest Bad Girl of All Time.”
All this – with Ray J serving as the host.
“You have every popular girl from each season – the all-stars – to come together to battle, to live in one house and to compete for a whole lot of money,” said Ray J of “Bad Girls All Star Battle,” premiering Tuesday, May 21 at 9 p.m. “It’s intense, it’s emotional, it has its elements of drama – but also it has a lot of substance.”
Ray J says one of the bad girls comes back as a single mom hoping to win the money so she can give her daughter a better life, while another wants to use the cash to help her brother get out of foster care.
“So when you watch the show and get inside these girls’ heads and watch their backgrounds and what they’re there for, it’s just a different kind of connection,” he told us during interviews for the show. “You kind of fall in love with who they are.”
Returning for the cash this season are franchise favorites Danni, Erika, Flo, Gabi, Jenniffer, Judi, Julie, Mehgan, Natalie, Paula, Raquel, Rocky, Shannon and Stasi. In Tuesday’s premiere, the ladies will split into two teams of seven and choose a captain in the “Back Off Bad Girl” challenge, where they’ll compete gladiator style on a floating dock armed with battle guards. The last one standing from each team will be named captain and receive protection from elimination.
Later, in the season’s first Team Challenge, they’ll race through an obstacle course – over The Weave Wall, through a swamp in the Caboodle Carry, past the Web of Lies and into a muddy Bar Crawl to the final puzzle. The losing team nominates two players from their crew to go up for elimination, while the winning team gets immunity, a night out at the club, and the chance to vote out a player.
Below, Ray J, who starred in his own VH1 dating series “For the Love of Ray J” for two years, explains what makes him the perfect host for “Bad Girls All Star Battle.”
“Bad Girls All Star Battle,” premieres Tuesday, May 21 at 9 p.m. with a special 90-minute episode. Beginning Tuesday, May 28, the series will move to its regular time of 8 p.m. ET/PT. Watch a preview and clips below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- American Masters Tells the Story of B.B. King
- 'The Last Punch' Starring Tony Grant to Premiere at Pan African Film Festival in Los Angeles
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here