*Brandy is apparently happy and about to tie the knot with her fiancée and stud of a man, Ryan Press.
And little brother Ray J approves. The man kept it old school in a way, and asked Papa Norwood for permission to propose to Brandy. He even went a step further and asked for little bro’s blessing.
“I’m really cool with dude. He hit me like, ‘Yo, I want to ask your sister to marry me. Is it cool?’ He called my pops and all that kind of stuff,” Ray J told Power 105.1.
He continued saying, “ We grown. As long as she’s happy, I’m happy. I’m always there for her. I’m always her third eye if she need me.”
Brandy has yet to reveal a date and plans for the wedding, but fans are expectant.
“I’m ready to get it done. I’m not trying to be engaged for a long time. Ain’t nobody got time for that,” Brandy told Sister 2 Sister earlier this year.
As far as Ray Jay’s love life, he hasn’t denied rumors about dating Teairra Mari. “She’s with me all day,” he said about the singer. “We been rocking for a minute, and she’s been supporting me. I have nothing but love for her.”
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here