*Brandy is apparently happy and about to tie the knot with her fiancée and stud of a man, Ryan Press.
And little brother Ray J approves. The man kept it old school in a way, and asked Papa Norwood for permission to propose to Brandy. He even went a step further and asked for little bro’s blessing.
“I’m really cool with dude. He hit me like, ‘Yo, I want to ask your sister to marry me. Is it cool?’ He called my pops and all that kind of stuff,” Ray J told Power 105.1.
He continued saying, “ We grown. As long as she’s happy, I’m happy. I’m always there for her. I’m always her third eye if she need me.”
Brandy has yet to reveal a date and plans for the wedding, but fans are expectant.
“I’m ready to get it done. I’m not trying to be engaged for a long time. Ain’t nobody got time for that,” Brandy told Sister 2 Sister earlier this year.
As far as Ray Jay’s love life, he hasn’t denied rumors about dating Teairra Mari. “She’s with me all day,” he said about the singer. “We been rocking for a minute, and she’s been supporting me. I have nothing but love for her.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here