*Brandy is apparently happy and about to tie the knot with her fiancée and stud of a man, Ryan Press.
And little brother Ray J approves. The man kept it old school in a way, and asked Papa Norwood for permission to propose to Brandy. He even went a step further and asked for little bro’s blessing.
“I’m really cool with dude. He hit me like, ‘Yo, I want to ask your sister to marry me. Is it cool?’ He called my pops and all that kind of stuff,” Ray J told Power 105.1.
He continued saying, “ We grown. As long as she’s happy, I’m happy. I’m always there for her. I’m always her third eye if she need me.”
Brandy has yet to reveal a date and plans for the wedding, but fans are expectant.
“I’m ready to get it done. I’m not trying to be engaged for a long time. Ain’t nobody got time for that,” Brandy told Sister 2 Sister earlier this year.
As far as Ray Jay’s love life, he hasn’t denied rumors about dating Teairra Mari. “She’s with me all day,” he said about the singer. “We been rocking for a minute, and she’s been supporting me. I have nothing but love for her.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here