*Brandy is apparently happy and about to tie the knot with her fiancée and stud of a man, Ryan Press.
And little brother Ray J approves. The man kept it old school in a way, and asked Papa Norwood for permission to propose to Brandy. He even went a step further and asked for little bro’s blessing.
“I’m really cool with dude. He hit me like, ‘Yo, I want to ask your sister to marry me. Is it cool?’ He called my pops and all that kind of stuff,” Ray J told Power 105.1.
He continued saying, “ We grown. As long as she’s happy, I’m happy. I’m always there for her. I’m always her third eye if she need me.”
Brandy has yet to reveal a date and plans for the wedding, but fans are expectant.
“I’m ready to get it done. I’m not trying to be engaged for a long time. Ain’t nobody got time for that,” Brandy told Sister 2 Sister earlier this year.
As far as Ray Jay’s love life, he hasn’t denied rumors about dating Teairra Mari. “She’s with me all day,” he said about the singer. “We been rocking for a minute, and she’s been supporting me. I have nothing but love for her.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here