*Brandy is apparently happy and about to tie the knot with her fiancée and stud of a man, Ryan Press.
And little brother Ray J approves. The man kept it old school in a way, and asked Papa Norwood for permission to propose to Brandy. He even went a step further and asked for little bro’s blessing.
“I’m really cool with dude. He hit me like, ‘Yo, I want to ask your sister to marry me. Is it cool?’ He called my pops and all that kind of stuff,” Ray J told Power 105.1.
He continued saying, “ We grown. As long as she’s happy, I’m happy. I’m always there for her. I’m always her third eye if she need me.”
Brandy has yet to reveal a date and plans for the wedding, but fans are expectant.
“I’m ready to get it done. I’m not trying to be engaged for a long time. Ain’t nobody got time for that,” Brandy told Sister 2 Sister earlier this year.
As far as Ray Jay’s love life, he hasn’t denied rumors about dating Teairra Mari. “She’s with me all day,” he said about the singer. “We been rocking for a minute, and she’s been supporting me. I have nothing but love for her.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here