*Sheree Whitfield is a handful.
The woman resisted Iyanla Vanzant’s life advice and questioned her motives, offered a few tips to former fellow reality star NeNe Leakes, and updated viewers on Chateau Sheree during a recent appearance on “Watch What Happens Live” with Andy Cohen.
It was an interesting conversation.
She totally dismissed Iyanla as a life coach, saying the whole thing was a set up. Does this sound familiar?
“I really didn’t learn anything from Iyanla; it actually went in a whole different direction than what I was told,” she said. “I was really misled.”
Sheree and her ex-husband Bob Whitfield, were set to get some advice and reconciliation tools during their session with the OWN life coach. But not much really came of the meeting.
“What I did take out of it… just me growing and that I can’t control other people’s actions. I can only react, and I choose to do my thing,” said Sheree.
And as far as her dream home, it’s a work in progress not to rush.
“Chateau Sheree needs its own show,” joked Sheree. “I’m still working on it. It takes time. It takes time. I’m not rushing. It’s going to be right.”
It’s been two years since Sheree first started the project and it’s still not complete. “Married to Medicine” star, Toya Bush-Harris offered to purchase the spot, but Sheree is relentless and wants that house built.
As far as her relationship with NeNe, don’t expect that to be better any time soon.
It seems these TV divas won’t be friends… ever! However Sheree doesn’t plan to get involved with NeNe’s negativity.
“I don’t understand why you feel the need to continue to talk about me because I’m not talking about you,” she said. “I don’t think about you.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here