*This may be the most that Sheree Whitfield has been in the media since leaving “RHOA.”
NeNe recently went off during an episode of “Watch What Happens Live” when she said she’d never talk to the former reality star again.
But Sheree is confused about it all and spoke with TooFab.com about the incident.
“I’m flattered that she’s still thinking about me that much. I haven’t been on the show in a year, and she still has that much of me in her brain,” Sheree told TooFab.com. “I think that’s sad.”
NeNe said their relationship has been damaged beyond repair and doesn’t see them ever rekindling a friendship.
“I think Sheree is very evil,” said NeNe who described her as “super secretive.”
“I think she is a true b!tc#, and that’s not cute,” she added.
Sheree, who actually had a true lady reaction said, “We have a lot of history,” and intimated that NeNe may be intimidated by her. “I can say probably when someone knows your baggage and someone knows all your dirt…and I’m not afraid of her.”
But this isn’t the first relationship that’s been ruined with NeNe.
Infamously she and Kim Z have been friendemies for a little while. Though the actress and reality star calls herself reaching out to her, they’ve not really reconnected since their fallout.
So, hmm, maybe NeNe is the one trippin’ in these failed friendships.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here