*This may be the most that Sheree Whitfield has been in the media since leaving “RHOA.”
NeNe recently went off during an episode of “Watch What Happens Live” when she said she’d never talk to the former reality star again.
But Sheree is confused about it all and spoke with TooFab.com about the incident.
“I’m flattered that she’s still thinking about me that much. I haven’t been on the show in a year, and she still has that much of me in her brain,” Sheree told TooFab.com. “I think that’s sad.”
NeNe said their relationship has been damaged beyond repair and doesn’t see them ever rekindling a friendship.
“I think Sheree is very evil,” said NeNe who described her as “super secretive.”
“I think she is a true b!tc#, and that’s not cute,” she added.
Sheree, who actually had a true lady reaction said, “We have a lot of history,” and intimated that NeNe may be intimidated by her. “I can say probably when someone knows your baggage and someone knows all your dirt…and I’m not afraid of her.”
But this isn’t the first relationship that’s been ruined with NeNe.
Infamously she and Kim Z have been friendemies for a little while. Though the actress and reality star calls herself reaching out to her, they’ve not really reconnected since their fallout.
So, hmm, maybe NeNe is the one trippin’ in these failed friendships.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here