*This may be the most that Sheree Whitfield has been in the media since leaving “RHOA.”
NeNe recently went off during an episode of “Watch What Happens Live” when she said she’d never talk to the former reality star again.
But Sheree is confused about it all and spoke with TooFab.com about the incident.
“I’m flattered that she’s still thinking about me that much. I haven’t been on the show in a year, and she still has that much of me in her brain,” Sheree told TooFab.com. “I think that’s sad.”
NeNe said their relationship has been damaged beyond repair and doesn’t see them ever rekindling a friendship.
“I think Sheree is very evil,” said NeNe who described her as “super secretive.”
“I think she is a true b!tc#, and that’s not cute,” she added.
Sheree, who actually had a true lady reaction said, “We have a lot of history,” and intimated that NeNe may be intimidated by her. “I can say probably when someone knows your baggage and someone knows all your dirt…and I’m not afraid of her.”
But this isn’t the first relationship that’s been ruined with NeNe.
Infamously she and Kim Z have been friendemies for a little while. Though the actress and reality star calls herself reaching out to her, they’ve not really reconnected since their fallout.
So, hmm, maybe NeNe is the one trippin’ in these failed friendships.
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here