*Tip “T.I.” Harris, whose reality series “T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle” is currently airing its third season on VH1, has signed with talent agency UTA in all areas except music, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Harris started his career in hip hop, releasing eight studio albums and winning three Grammys. In 2006 he toplined his first film, Warner Bros.’ “ATL,” which was loosely based on his upbringing in Atlanta. Harris also starred in and served as a producer on Sony’s 2010 heist film “Takers” and appeared in 2007’s “American Gangster” as well as “Identity Thief” earlier this year.
On television, he joined the second season of Kelsey Grammer’s Starz drama “Boss” last year as a politically ambitious former gang member. His VH1 reality series T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle,” follows him, his wife, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, and their six children.
This summer Harris will join Lil’ Wayne on the America’s Most Wanted Music Festival tour. He continues to be managed in film and television by Brian Sher of Category 5 Entertainment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here