*Tip “T.I.” Harris, whose reality series “T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle” is currently airing its third season on VH1, has signed with talent agency UTA in all areas except music, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Harris started his career in hip hop, releasing eight studio albums and winning three Grammys. In 2006 he toplined his first film, Warner Bros.’ “ATL,” which was loosely based on his upbringing in Atlanta. Harris also starred in and served as a producer on Sony’s 2010 heist film “Takers” and appeared in 2007’s “American Gangster” as well as “Identity Thief” earlier this year.
On television, he joined the second season of Kelsey Grammer’s Starz drama “Boss” last year as a politically ambitious former gang member. His VH1 reality series T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle,” follows him, his wife, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, and their six children.
This summer Harris will join Lil’ Wayne on the America’s Most Wanted Music Festival tour. He continues to be managed in film and television by Brian Sher of Category 5 Entertainment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here