*Tip “T.I.” Harris, whose reality series “T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle” is currently airing its third season on VH1, has signed with talent agency UTA in all areas except music, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Harris started his career in hip hop, releasing eight studio albums and winning three Grammys. In 2006 he toplined his first film, Warner Bros.’ “ATL,” which was loosely based on his upbringing in Atlanta. Harris also starred in and served as a producer on Sony’s 2010 heist film “Takers” and appeared in 2007’s “American Gangster” as well as “Identity Thief” earlier this year.
On television, he joined the second season of Kelsey Grammer’s Starz drama “Boss” last year as a politically ambitious former gang member. His VH1 reality series T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle,” follows him, his wife, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, and their six children.
This summer Harris will join Lil’ Wayne on the America’s Most Wanted Music Festival tour. He continues to be managed in film and television by Brian Sher of Category 5 Entertainment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here