*Tip “T.I.” Harris, whose reality series “T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle” is currently airing its third season on VH1, has signed with talent agency UTA in all areas except music, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Harris started his career in hip hop, releasing eight studio albums and winning three Grammys. In 2006 he toplined his first film, Warner Bros.’ “ATL,” which was loosely based on his upbringing in Atlanta. Harris also starred in and served as a producer on Sony’s 2010 heist film “Takers” and appeared in 2007’s “American Gangster” as well as “Identity Thief” earlier this year.
On television, he joined the second season of Kelsey Grammer’s Starz drama “Boss” last year as a politically ambitious former gang member. His VH1 reality series T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle,” follows him, his wife, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, and their six children.
This summer Harris will join Lil’ Wayne on the America’s Most Wanted Music Festival tour. He continues to be managed in film and television by Brian Sher of Category 5 Entertainment.
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here