*Tip “T.I.” Harris, whose reality series “T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle” is currently airing its third season on VH1, has signed with talent agency UTA in all areas except music, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Harris started his career in hip hop, releasing eight studio albums and winning three Grammys. In 2006 he toplined his first film, Warner Bros.’ “ATL,” which was loosely based on his upbringing in Atlanta. Harris also starred in and served as a producer on Sony’s 2010 heist film “Takers” and appeared in 2007’s “American Gangster” as well as “Identity Thief” earlier this year.
On television, he joined the second season of Kelsey Grammer’s Starz drama “Boss” last year as a politically ambitious former gang member. His VH1 reality series T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle,” follows him, his wife, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, and their six children.
This summer Harris will join Lil’ Wayne on the America’s Most Wanted Music Festival tour. He continues to be managed in film and television by Brian Sher of Category 5 Entertainment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here