*Since announcing her pregnancy, Tamar Braxton’s primary conversation with the press has been about parenting and becoming a mother.
Her latest interview with TheJasmineBrand.com is no different, but she does get a little detailed about breast feeding.
“I hope that’s the path I’m going down, I’m really going to try my hardest,” she said about deciding the natural way of feeding.
Tamar recently exposed a bit more of her own truth, telling haters that she’s not bleaching her skin, but that she’s suffering for vitiligo.
“I’ve always had it, since I was a young girl,” she told Ebony. “That’s why I tan. People say, “You bleach your skin!” But I tan just so I can have a better tone on my skin, boo!”
She continued, “It’s gotten worse since I’ve gotten pregnant. If you shake my hand now, to me it’s more noticeable. But when you get diagnosed with a skin disorder, it’s hard. It does weigh on your self-esteem. It really does.”
Tamar also decided to move on with the skin bleaching chatter.
“I’m done defending that,” she asserted. “I’m not bleaching my skin and if I was bleaching my skin and I felt like saying so, I would, but for the record, I am not.”
She also chatted last week about her past abusive relationships with Ebony.
Tamar has layers.
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- 18-Year-Old Forgives Rapper Kevin Gates for Kicking Her (WATCH)
- D'Angelo Speaks on His Iconic 'Untitled' Video with Tavis Smiley (WATCH)
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here