*Since announcing her pregnancy, Tamar Braxton’s primary conversation with the press has been about parenting and becoming a mother.
Her latest interview with TheJasmineBrand.com is no different, but she does get a little detailed about breast feeding.
“I hope that’s the path I’m going down, I’m really going to try my hardest,” she said about deciding the natural way of feeding.
Tamar recently exposed a bit more of her own truth, telling haters that she’s not bleaching her skin, but that she’s suffering for vitiligo.
“I’ve always had it, since I was a young girl,” she told Ebony. “That’s why I tan. People say, “You bleach your skin!” But I tan just so I can have a better tone on my skin, boo!”
She continued, “It’s gotten worse since I’ve gotten pregnant. If you shake my hand now, to me it’s more noticeable. But when you get diagnosed with a skin disorder, it’s hard. It does weigh on your self-esteem. It really does.”
Tamar also decided to move on with the skin bleaching chatter.
“I’m done defending that,” she asserted. “I’m not bleaching my skin and if I was bleaching my skin and I felt like saying so, I would, but for the record, I am not.”
She also chatted last week about her past abusive relationships with Ebony.
Tamar has layers.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here