*Since announcing her pregnancy, Tamar Braxton’s primary conversation with the press has been about parenting and becoming a mother.
Her latest interview with TheJasmineBrand.com is no different, but she does get a little detailed about breast feeding.
“I hope that’s the path I’m going down, I’m really going to try my hardest,” she said about deciding the natural way of feeding.
Tamar recently exposed a bit more of her own truth, telling haters that she’s not bleaching her skin, but that she’s suffering for vitiligo.
“I’ve always had it, since I was a young girl,” she told Ebony. “That’s why I tan. People say, “You bleach your skin!” But I tan just so I can have a better tone on my skin, boo!”
She continued, “It’s gotten worse since I’ve gotten pregnant. If you shake my hand now, to me it’s more noticeable. But when you get diagnosed with a skin disorder, it’s hard. It does weigh on your self-esteem. It really does.”
Tamar also decided to move on with the skin bleaching chatter.
“I’m done defending that,” she asserted. “I’m not bleaching my skin and if I was bleaching my skin and I felt like saying so, I would, but for the record, I am not.”
She also chatted last week about her past abusive relationships with Ebony.
Tamar has layers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- 2016 Music Festival Rolls into Cincinnati July 22-23
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here