*Since announcing her pregnancy, Tamar Braxton’s primary conversation with the press has been about parenting and becoming a mother.
Her latest interview with TheJasmineBrand.com is no different, but she does get a little detailed about breast feeding.
“I hope that’s the path I’m going down, I’m really going to try my hardest,” she said about deciding the natural way of feeding.
Tamar recently exposed a bit more of her own truth, telling haters that she’s not bleaching her skin, but that she’s suffering for vitiligo.
“I’ve always had it, since I was a young girl,” she told Ebony. “That’s why I tan. People say, “You bleach your skin!” But I tan just so I can have a better tone on my skin, boo!”
She continued, “It’s gotten worse since I’ve gotten pregnant. If you shake my hand now, to me it’s more noticeable. But when you get diagnosed with a skin disorder, it’s hard. It does weigh on your self-esteem. It really does.”
Tamar also decided to move on with the skin bleaching chatter.
“I’m done defending that,” she asserted. “I’m not bleaching my skin and if I was bleaching my skin and I felt like saying so, I would, but for the record, I am not.”
She also chatted last week about her past abusive relationships with Ebony.
Tamar has layers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here