*Mother’s day is just about here and if Tamar Braxton is lucky enough, she could give birth on Sunday!
Since announcing her pregnancy, her sisters have been doing the most, giving advice, telling her how to parent and more. In an interview with Essence.com at her gender-neutral Backyard Boogie baby show at the Bel-Air Hotel, the reality television star and sisters talked about the advice she’s been receiving so far.
“Toni is the number one person. She wants me to wear flats. She’s going to have a fit about these shoes right now,” Tamar said of her multi-colored Giuseppe Zanotti stilettos.
“I’ve given her so much advice that I think I should shut up now,” said Toni. “It’s overload, probably too much for her. Buy good bras so your boobies don’t sag! You can always buy some new ones, but in the meanwhile get some really good bras.”
Towanda joked that she might be getting a dose of Tamar with her new baby.
She said “history always repeat itself.” She followed up laughing, “First, she needs to apologize to all of her sisters for giving us a hard time. Two, she just needs to take a lot of pictures and have fun.”
Traci, who has a son of her own, is happy for her sister and believes she’ll be a great mom.
“Just continue to be the woman that she is and everything will follow through,” said Traci. “She is a very great and loving person and it will always follow through. Just always keep your children first.”
Sister Trina has played a background role in the advice arena. She doesn’t give too much advice because she believes “every baby is different, every pregnancy is different and every mother is different.” She continued, “Babies, they aren’t babies for too long. They are given to us for a short period of time before they are grown up so just enjoy them being babies,” said Trina.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here