*Mother’s day is just about here and if Tamar Braxton is lucky enough, she could give birth on Sunday!
Since announcing her pregnancy, her sisters have been doing the most, giving advice, telling her how to parent and more. In an interview with Essence.com at her gender-neutral Backyard Boogie baby show at the Bel-Air Hotel, the reality television star and sisters talked about the advice she’s been receiving so far.
“Toni is the number one person. She wants me to wear flats. She’s going to have a fit about these shoes right now,” Tamar said of her multi-colored Giuseppe Zanotti stilettos.
“I’ve given her so much advice that I think I should shut up now,” said Toni. “It’s overload, probably too much for her. Buy good bras so your boobies don’t sag! You can always buy some new ones, but in the meanwhile get some really good bras.”
Towanda joked that she might be getting a dose of Tamar with her new baby.
She said “history always repeat itself.” She followed up laughing, “First, she needs to apologize to all of her sisters for giving us a hard time. Two, she just needs to take a lot of pictures and have fun.”
Traci, who has a son of her own, is happy for her sister and believes she’ll be a great mom.
“Just continue to be the woman that she is and everything will follow through,” said Traci. “She is a very great and loving person and it will always follow through. Just always keep your children first.”
Sister Trina has played a background role in the advice arena. She doesn’t give too much advice because she believes “every baby is different, every pregnancy is different and every mother is different.” She continued, “Babies, they aren’t babies for too long. They are given to us for a short period of time before they are grown up so just enjoy them being babies,” said Trina.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here