*Terrence Howard has finally put his bitter divorce from Michelle Ghent in the rear view mirror.
A judge finalized the split this week, according to TMZ, and the “Red Tails” actor “made off like a bandit in the property settlement.”
According to the divorce order, Terrence gets the lion’s share of marital property — including both houses in Pennsylvania and all 25 of his bank accounts, the website reports.
Meanwhile, Ghent has been ordered to return the actor’s 2011 Range Rover. (She gets to keep her bike and a BMW).
Terrence was ordered to pay Michelle $5,800 a month in spousal support for the next three years.
Michelle filed for divorce in February 2011 — a year after their wedding — and the split was nasty, with Michelle accusing Terrence of viciously beating her and Terrence accusing her of being a racist.
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here