*Terrence Howard has finally put his bitter divorce from Michelle Ghent in the rear view mirror.
A judge finalized the split this week, according to TMZ, and the “Red Tails” actor “made off like a bandit in the property settlement.”
According to the divorce order, Terrence gets the lion’s share of marital property — including both houses in Pennsylvania and all 25 of his bank accounts, the website reports.
Meanwhile, Ghent has been ordered to return the actor’s 2011 Range Rover. (She gets to keep her bike and a BMW).
Terrence was ordered to pay Michelle $5,800 a month in spousal support for the next three years.
Michelle filed for divorce in February 2011 — a year after their wedding — and the split was nasty, with Michelle accusing Terrence of viciously beating her and Terrence accusing her of being a racist.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here