*Terrence Howard has finally put his bitter divorce from Michelle Ghent in the rear view mirror.
A judge finalized the split this week, according to TMZ, and the “Red Tails” actor “made off like a bandit in the property settlement.”
According to the divorce order, Terrence gets the lion’s share of marital property — including both houses in Pennsylvania and all 25 of his bank accounts, the website reports.
Meanwhile, Ghent has been ordered to return the actor’s 2011 Range Rover. (She gets to keep her bike and a BMW).
Terrence was ordered to pay Michelle $5,800 a month in spousal support for the next three years.
Michelle filed for divorce in February 2011 — a year after their wedding — and the split was nasty, with Michelle accusing Terrence of viciously beating her and Terrence accusing her of being a racist.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here