*Terrence Howard has finally put his bitter divorce from Michelle Ghent in the rear view mirror.
A judge finalized the split this week, according to TMZ, and the “Red Tails” actor “made off like a bandit in the property settlement.”
According to the divorce order, Terrence gets the lion’s share of marital property — including both houses in Pennsylvania and all 25 of his bank accounts, the website reports.
Meanwhile, Ghent has been ordered to return the actor’s 2011 Range Rover. (She gets to keep her bike and a BMW).
Terrence was ordered to pay Michelle $5,800 a month in spousal support for the next three years.
Michelle filed for divorce in February 2011 — a year after their wedding — and the split was nasty, with Michelle accusing Terrence of viciously beating her and Terrence accusing her of being a racist.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here