*Shemar Moore is in trouble with one of his exes over comments he made to BET.com recently. The actor opened up about his high-profile relationships with Halle Berry and Toni Braxton early in his career. But he opened up a little too much. “Toni was very upset over Shemar’s remarks,” an insider told the National Enquirer. “Shemar made it sound like Toni was chasing him just to have sex.” The source adds, “She thought his comments were in poor taste, and when he compared her to Halle, that was just classless and disrespectful.” In the interview, Moore said dating Braxton was a “wild ride,” but that his relationship with Berry was a deeper connection.
*Lauryn Hill has escaped the terror of federal prison for tax evasion, for the most part. but she did get 3 months in jail and 3 months home arrest. How did she do it? We don’t know but she should write a “How To” manual. Former band mate Pras predicted it though. Her Fugees co-star was recently asked about the issue and said, “I doubt she’ll do 3 months. He compared Lauryn to the most famous law-breaker in the land — one Lindsay Lohan sayin’ “… If Lindsay Lohan didn’t do time, why would she?” That’s (twisted) logic for ya.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here