*Oprah Winfrey made a surprise appearance on “Live With Kelly & Michael” this morning, bringing unbridled joy to the entire studio audience as well as co-hosts Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan.
Tyler Perry – who tried to call Oprah the last time he co-hosted with Kelly (at Kelly’s request) – did one better this morning while there to promote tonight’s premiere of his new series, “The Haves and the Have Nots,” on Winfrey’s OWN network.
After feigning a call to Oprah with a bad connection, Oprah said, “Let me see if I can get a better connection,” and simply walked onto the stage, making her first appearance on the show. The place went crazy. A shocked Ripa and Strahan scrambled to make Oprah feel comfortable. At one point, the former New York Giants linebacker got down on all fours to offer himself as her footstool. Ripa was hardly able to speak.
“There are so many things I’ve always wanted to ask you, but now that you’re here, they’re out of my head,” she told Winfrey.
“I’m so delighted to be here,” Winfrey replied before declaring that Strahan and Ripa are now “the reigning king and queen” of daytime.
Later, Kelly got lost in Oprah’s eyes while asking a question, telling her, “It’s like looking into the sun.”
Watch Oprah’s surprise below. (It gets going at around 1:43)
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here