*Oprah Winfrey made a surprise appearance on “Live With Kelly & Michael” this morning, bringing unbridled joy to the entire studio audience as well as co-hosts Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan.
Tyler Perry – who tried to call Oprah the last time he co-hosted with Kelly (at Kelly’s request) – did one better this morning while there to promote tonight’s premiere of his new series, “The Haves and the Have Nots,” on Winfrey’s OWN network.
After feigning a call to Oprah with a bad connection, Oprah said, “Let me see if I can get a better connection,” and simply walked onto the stage, making her first appearance on the show. The place went crazy. A shocked Ripa and Strahan scrambled to make Oprah feel comfortable. At one point, the former New York Giants linebacker got down on all fours to offer himself as her footstool. Ripa was hardly able to speak.
“There are so many things I’ve always wanted to ask you, but now that you’re here, they’re out of my head,” she told Winfrey.
“I’m so delighted to be here,” Winfrey replied before declaring that Strahan and Ripa are now “the reigning king and queen” of daytime.
Later, Kelly got lost in Oprah’s eyes while asking a question, telling her, “It’s like looking into the sun.”
Watch Oprah’s surprise below. (It gets going at around 1:43)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here