Robson says that his memories of abuse were triggered after he suffered a nervous breakdown, causing him to undergo several weeks of psychotherapy.
Sources close to the Robson family say that Wade had debilitating anxiety that struck him most of 2011 and which hit a crisis point in 2012. The 30-year-old reportedly went into hiding, which put his career in a downward slide. Following the breakdown, Robson claims he was unfit to work and could not fulfill contractual commitments to write songs.
Sources say he has not worked since. After visiting a psychotherapist for weeks, Robson’s alleges that suppressed memories were unleashed and he recalled being sexually abused by Jackson from age 7 to 14. The choreographer maintains money is not the motivation for his creditor’s claim against The Michael Jackson Estate. Despite the news, Jackson still remains untouchable to his fans and supporters.
When asked about the accusations, music legend Lionel Richie said Robson’s claims were ridiculous.
“Aw please, c’mon. I think it’s bogus,” Richie told TMZ. He added, “I’m sure there’s not [an effort to hush accusers]. That’s crazy.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here