Robson says that his memories of abuse were triggered after he suffered a nervous breakdown, causing him to undergo several weeks of psychotherapy.
Sources close to the Robson family say that Wade had debilitating anxiety that struck him most of 2011 and which hit a crisis point in 2012. The 30-year-old reportedly went into hiding, which put his career in a downward slide. Following the breakdown, Robson claims he was unfit to work and could not fulfill contractual commitments to write songs.
Sources say he has not worked since. After visiting a psychotherapist for weeks, Robson’s alleges that suppressed memories were unleashed and he recalled being sexually abused by Jackson from age 7 to 14. The choreographer maintains money is not the motivation for his creditor’s claim against The Michael Jackson Estate. Despite the news, Jackson still remains untouchable to his fans and supporters.
When asked about the accusations, music legend Lionel Richie said Robson’s claims were ridiculous.
“Aw please, c’mon. I think it’s bogus,” Richie told TMZ. He added, “I’m sure there’s not [an effort to hush accusers]. That’s crazy.”
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here