Robson says that his memories of abuse were triggered after he suffered a nervous breakdown, causing him to undergo several weeks of psychotherapy.
Sources close to the Robson family say that Wade had debilitating anxiety that struck him most of 2011 and which hit a crisis point in 2012. The 30-year-old reportedly went into hiding, which put his career in a downward slide. Following the breakdown, Robson claims he was unfit to work and could not fulfill contractual commitments to write songs.
Sources say he has not worked since. After visiting a psychotherapist for weeks, Robson’s alleges that suppressed memories were unleashed and he recalled being sexually abused by Jackson from age 7 to 14. The choreographer maintains money is not the motivation for his creditor’s claim against The Michael Jackson Estate. Despite the news, Jackson still remains untouchable to his fans and supporters.
When asked about the accusations, music legend Lionel Richie said Robson’s claims were ridiculous.
“Aw please, c’mon. I think it’s bogus,” Richie told TMZ. He added, “I’m sure there’s not [an effort to hush accusers]. That’s crazy.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here