Robson says that his memories of abuse were triggered after he suffered a nervous breakdown, causing him to undergo several weeks of psychotherapy.
Sources close to the Robson family say that Wade had debilitating anxiety that struck him most of 2011 and which hit a crisis point in 2012. The 30-year-old reportedly went into hiding, which put his career in a downward slide. Following the breakdown, Robson claims he was unfit to work and could not fulfill contractual commitments to write songs.
Sources say he has not worked since. After visiting a psychotherapist for weeks, Robson’s alleges that suppressed memories were unleashed and he recalled being sexually abused by Jackson from age 7 to 14. The choreographer maintains money is not the motivation for his creditor’s claim against The Michael Jackson Estate. Despite the news, Jackson still remains untouchable to his fans and supporters.
When asked about the accusations, music legend Lionel Richie said Robson’s claims were ridiculous.
“Aw please, c’mon. I think it’s bogus,” Richie told TMZ. He added, “I’m sure there’s not [an effort to hush accusers]. That’s crazy.”
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here