*Guess what? Waka Flocka Flame and his co-horts, Wallace Gator Bradley and United in Peace are working together to help stop the violence in Chicago with a special concert in June.
Like many other artists, Waka has been vocal about making the streets of the south side of Chicago safer.
“Senseless acts of violence is happening all over the world but it starts with us acknowledging the acts know. Chicago is the first but not the last for me [sic]” he commented.
Wallace Gator Bradley states, “To GOD be the GLORY, for touching Waka’s heart and allowing him to reach out and working with me (Wallace Gator Bradley, President) and Noble – Ameer Ali, Executive Director of United In Peace, Inc, in our efforts to turn the tide on Senseless Shootings and Killing across America in general but in the African-American communities in particular, especially Chicago.”
Proceeds from the concert will go to the United In Peace, INC., an organization dedicated to eradicating anti-social behavior.
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here