*Wendy Williams is good at what she does; and that’s asking all the right and wrong questions of her guests and interviewees.
On a recent show, actress Taraji P. Henson stopped by and you’ve got to know the interaction was full of sass and neck rolling.
Wendy asked her about her career, her son, and of course, the “Think Like A Man” sequel.
“It’s being made, we start [shooting] May 13,” confirmed Taraji, who dished that production will take the cast and crew to Las Vegas.
As of now, it’s not quite clear whether or not Wendy will be asked to appear in the sequel.
The interview totally got saucy when Wendy asked if relationships continued off set with her male actor co-workers, especially because she’s got such chemistry, on and off camera, with guys like Michael Ealy and Tyrese.
But the bottom line is Taraji keeps it strictly professional at all times. No hook ups.
“I just do not mix business with pleasure. I just don’t. I think the scenes, those love scenes would be different if we crossed that line,” Taraji said while explaining her dating preferences.
Check out more of the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here