*Wendy Williams is good at what she does; and that’s asking all the right and wrong questions of her guests and interviewees.
On a recent show, actress Taraji P. Henson stopped by and you’ve got to know the interaction was full of sass and neck rolling.
Wendy asked her about her career, her son, and of course, the “Think Like A Man” sequel.
“It’s being made, we start [shooting] May 13,” confirmed Taraji, who dished that production will take the cast and crew to Las Vegas.
As of now, it’s not quite clear whether or not Wendy will be asked to appear in the sequel.
The interview totally got saucy when Wendy asked if relationships continued off set with her male actor co-workers, especially because she’s got such chemistry, on and off camera, with guys like Michael Ealy and Tyrese.
But the bottom line is Taraji keeps it strictly professional at all times. No hook ups.
“I just do not mix business with pleasure. I just don’t. I think the scenes, those love scenes would be different if we crossed that line,” Taraji said while explaining her dating preferences.
Check out more of the interview:
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here