*Wendy Williams is good at what she does; and that’s asking all the right and wrong questions of her guests and interviewees.
On a recent show, actress Taraji P. Henson stopped by and you’ve got to know the interaction was full of sass and neck rolling.
Wendy asked her about her career, her son, and of course, the “Think Like A Man” sequel.
“It’s being made, we start [shooting] May 13,” confirmed Taraji, who dished that production will take the cast and crew to Las Vegas.
As of now, it’s not quite clear whether or not Wendy will be asked to appear in the sequel.
The interview totally got saucy when Wendy asked if relationships continued off set with her male actor co-workers, especially because she’s got such chemistry, on and off camera, with guys like Michael Ealy and Tyrese.
But the bottom line is Taraji keeps it strictly professional at all times. No hook ups.
“I just do not mix business with pleasure. I just don’t. I think the scenes, those love scenes would be different if we crossed that line,” Taraji said while explaining her dating preferences.
Check out more of the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here