*Wendy Williams is good at what she does; and that’s asking all the right and wrong questions of her guests and interviewees.
On a recent show, actress Taraji P. Henson stopped by and you’ve got to know the interaction was full of sass and neck rolling.
Wendy asked her about her career, her son, and of course, the “Think Like A Man” sequel.
“It’s being made, we start [shooting] May 13,” confirmed Taraji, who dished that production will take the cast and crew to Las Vegas.
As of now, it’s not quite clear whether or not Wendy will be asked to appear in the sequel.
The interview totally got saucy when Wendy asked if relationships continued off set with her male actor co-workers, especially because she’s got such chemistry, on and off camera, with guys like Michael Ealy and Tyrese.
But the bottom line is Taraji keeps it strictly professional at all times. No hook ups.
“I just do not mix business with pleasure. I just don’t. I think the scenes, those love scenes would be different if we crossed that line,” Taraji said while explaining her dating preferences.
Check out more of the interview:
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here