*Have you ever been shopping and noticed children walking with someone that it seems they shouldn’t be?
For instance, an adult that is a different race than the child? Well, with all of the abductions we’ve seen lately, it seems that folks are taking Charles Ramsey’s advice and being proactive. Getting some “cajones!”
It definitely takes cajones to walk up to a man with his daughters and ask him what he’s doing with them.
A Woodbridge, Virginia, Walmart sent police officers after Joseph, a white man that had been shopping with his three biracial daughters.
His wife, Keana, is black woman who was outraged once police showed up on their doorstep asking questions about why Joseph was with the girls, according to Fox 5 D.C.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here