*Have you ever been shopping and noticed children walking with someone that it seems they shouldn’t be?
For instance, an adult that is a different race than the child? Well, with all of the abductions we’ve seen lately, it seems that folks are taking Charles Ramsey’s advice and being proactive. Getting some “cajones!”
It definitely takes cajones to walk up to a man with his daughters and ask him what he’s doing with them.
A Woodbridge, Virginia, Walmart sent police officers after Joseph, a white man that had been shopping with his three biracial daughters.
His wife, Keana, is black woman who was outraged once police showed up on their doorstep asking questions about why Joseph was with the girls, according to Fox 5 D.C.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here