*Have you ever been shopping and noticed children walking with someone that it seems they shouldn’t be?
For instance, an adult that is a different race than the child? Well, with all of the abductions we’ve seen lately, it seems that folks are taking Charles Ramsey’s advice and being proactive. Getting some “cajones!”
It definitely takes cajones to walk up to a man with his daughters and ask him what he’s doing with them.
A Woodbridge, Virginia, Walmart sent police officers after Joseph, a white man that had been shopping with his three biracial daughters.
His wife, Keana, is black woman who was outraged once police showed up on their doorstep asking questions about why Joseph was with the girls, according to Fox 5 D.C.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here