*Fox News host Bill O’Reilly was a guest on “The View” this morning, and co-host Whoopi Goldberg opted to just keep her mouth shut.
O’Reilly, whose new book “Keep It Pithy” was just released, was on the show to discuss Chris Christie’s presidential prospects and Amanda Berry’s escape from captivity. Barbara Walters welcomed him by noting that he looked “slim.”
O’Reilly said that he is doing “the no gluten thing,” like co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who follows a gluten-free diet. “Wheat bulks you up,” he said. “I gotta stay lean and mean to deal with Whoopi, so I gotta be quick.”
Goldberg gave him a cool stare. “Good-natured, dear, adorable Whoopi?” Walters asked. “What’s he talking about?”
“I don’t know,” Goldberg answered. (Watch below.)
Goldberg and O’Reilly have history. The two famously had a standoff in 2011, when his comments about Muslims caused her and co-host Joy Behar (who opted not to participate in today’s O’Reilly segment) to walk off set in anger. During one of O’Reilly’s subsequent visits to “The View,” Goldberg jokingly whipped out a seatbelt to fasten herself to her seat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here