*Fox News host Bill O’Reilly was a guest on “The View” this morning, and co-host Whoopi Goldberg opted to just keep her mouth shut.
O’Reilly, whose new book “Keep It Pithy” was just released, was on the show to discuss Chris Christie’s presidential prospects and Amanda Berry’s escape from captivity. Barbara Walters welcomed him by noting that he looked “slim.”
O’Reilly said that he is doing “the no gluten thing,” like co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who follows a gluten-free diet. “Wheat bulks you up,” he said. “I gotta stay lean and mean to deal with Whoopi, so I gotta be quick.”
Goldberg gave him a cool stare. “Good-natured, dear, adorable Whoopi?” Walters asked. “What’s he talking about?”
“I don’t know,” Goldberg answered. (Watch below.)
Goldberg and O’Reilly have history. The two famously had a standoff in 2011, when his comments about Muslims caused her and co-host Joy Behar (who opted not to participate in today’s O’Reilly segment) to walk off set in anger. During one of O’Reilly’s subsequent visits to “The View,” Goldberg jokingly whipped out a seatbelt to fasten herself to her seat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here