*Fox News host Bill O’Reilly was a guest on “The View” this morning, and co-host Whoopi Goldberg opted to just keep her mouth shut.
O’Reilly, whose new book “Keep It Pithy” was just released, was on the show to discuss Chris Christie’s presidential prospects and Amanda Berry’s escape from captivity. Barbara Walters welcomed him by noting that he looked “slim.”
O’Reilly said that he is doing “the no gluten thing,” like co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who follows a gluten-free diet. “Wheat bulks you up,” he said. “I gotta stay lean and mean to deal with Whoopi, so I gotta be quick.”
Goldberg gave him a cool stare. “Good-natured, dear, adorable Whoopi?” Walters asked. “What’s he talking about?”
“I don’t know,” Goldberg answered. (Watch below.)
Goldberg and O’Reilly have history. The two famously had a standoff in 2011, when his comments about Muslims caused her and co-host Joy Behar (who opted not to participate in today’s O’Reilly segment) to walk off set in anger. During one of O’Reilly’s subsequent visits to “The View,” Goldberg jokingly whipped out a seatbelt to fasten herself to her seat.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here