*Fox News host Bill O’Reilly was a guest on “The View” this morning, and co-host Whoopi Goldberg opted to just keep her mouth shut.
O’Reilly, whose new book “Keep It Pithy” was just released, was on the show to discuss Chris Christie’s presidential prospects and Amanda Berry’s escape from captivity. Barbara Walters welcomed him by noting that he looked “slim.”
O’Reilly said that he is doing “the no gluten thing,” like co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who follows a gluten-free diet. “Wheat bulks you up,” he said. “I gotta stay lean and mean to deal with Whoopi, so I gotta be quick.”
Goldberg gave him a cool stare. “Good-natured, dear, adorable Whoopi?” Walters asked. “What’s he talking about?”
“I don’t know,” Goldberg answered. (Watch below.)
Goldberg and O’Reilly have history. The two famously had a standoff in 2011, when his comments about Muslims caused her and co-host Joy Behar (who opted not to participate in today’s O’Reilly segment) to walk off set in anger. During one of O’Reilly’s subsequent visits to “The View,” Goldberg jokingly whipped out a seatbelt to fasten herself to her seat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here