*Fox News host Bill O’Reilly was a guest on “The View” this morning, and co-host Whoopi Goldberg opted to just keep her mouth shut.
O’Reilly, whose new book “Keep It Pithy” was just released, was on the show to discuss Chris Christie’s presidential prospects and Amanda Berry’s escape from captivity. Barbara Walters welcomed him by noting that he looked “slim.”
O’Reilly said that he is doing “the no gluten thing,” like co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who follows a gluten-free diet. “Wheat bulks you up,” he said. “I gotta stay lean and mean to deal with Whoopi, so I gotta be quick.”
Goldberg gave him a cool stare. “Good-natured, dear, adorable Whoopi?” Walters asked. “What’s he talking about?”
“I don’t know,” Goldberg answered. (Watch below.)
Goldberg and O’Reilly have history. The two famously had a standoff in 2011, when his comments about Muslims caused her and co-host Joy Behar (who opted not to participate in today’s O’Reilly segment) to walk off set in anger. During one of O’Reilly’s subsequent visits to “The View,” Goldberg jokingly whipped out a seatbelt to fasten herself to her seat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here