*A woman who claims she left a Rihanna concert with a case of herpes is suing M.A.C. Cosmetics Inc., claiming she got the virus from a lipstick sample she applied after being approached by a M.A.C. rep.
Starkeema Greenidge claims she was at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn when the rep approached her to apply the RiRi Woo, red lipstick — endorsed by Rihanna — to her upper lip, then, told her to press her lips together and spread it around.
The suit claims the lipstick had been previously applied to the lips of others at the concert, and that someone who had tried it previously had the herpes virus.
Greenidge told TMZ the day after the concert, “My whole lip was irritated and hugely swollen.” Greenidge says she went to a doctor and he told her she had herpes.
The suit accuses M.A.C. of shoddy business practices — applying lipstick directly from the tube instead of using either disposable samples or individual swabs.
Greenidge is suing for unspecified damages.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here