*A woman who claims she left a Rihanna concert with a case of herpes is suing M.A.C. Cosmetics Inc., claiming she got the virus from a lipstick sample she applied after being approached by a M.A.C. rep.
Starkeema Greenidge claims she was at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn when the rep approached her to apply the RiRi Woo, red lipstick — endorsed by Rihanna — to her upper lip, then, told her to press her lips together and spread it around.
The suit claims the lipstick had been previously applied to the lips of others at the concert, and that someone who had tried it previously had the herpes virus.
Greenidge told TMZ the day after the concert, “My whole lip was irritated and hugely swollen.” Greenidge says she went to a doctor and he told her she had herpes.
The suit accuses M.A.C. of shoddy business practices — applying lipstick directly from the tube instead of using either disposable samples or individual swabs.
Greenidge is suing for unspecified damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here