*A woman who claims she left a Rihanna concert with a case of herpes is suing M.A.C. Cosmetics Inc., claiming she got the virus from a lipstick sample she applied after being approached by a M.A.C. rep.
Starkeema Greenidge claims she was at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn when the rep approached her to apply the RiRi Woo, red lipstick — endorsed by Rihanna — to her upper lip, then, told her to press her lips together and spread it around.
The suit claims the lipstick had been previously applied to the lips of others at the concert, and that someone who had tried it previously had the herpes virus.
Greenidge told TMZ the day after the concert, “My whole lip was irritated and hugely swollen.” Greenidge says she went to a doctor and he told her she had herpes.
The suit accuses M.A.C. of shoddy business practices — applying lipstick directly from the tube instead of using either disposable samples or individual swabs.
Greenidge is suing for unspecified damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here