*The personal bodyguard for 2 Chainz is speaking out about last weekend’s incident when some dudes with guns accosted the rapper and his crew.
Friday morning, Harold “Hammer Strength” Folsom spoke with Power 107.5 radio in Columbus, OH. He told the station the aggregation had just flown into San Fran and were making a quick downtown stop when 3 men pulled out big ol’ .357 Magnums.
“(2 Chainz) took off running first. When he took off running … then WE took off running,” Folsom said.
Folsom says he heard the gunman yell at the rapper, “2 Chainz … give it up.”
Folsom thought the whole situation was bizarre was a bit strange ’cause the bad guys took 2 Chainz’ wallet and cell phone but not his jewelry.
He also doesn’t believe the robbers intended to hurt anyone because if they wanted to shoot 2 Chainz, they definitely had the opportunity.
Further, Folsom says he’s convinced it was a setup, but he doesn’t explain why.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here