*Maybe Allen Iverson‘s nickname should be changed from “The Answer” to “The Question” as in what the hell is wrong with you, dude?!
Ever since his NBA career went bye-bye, Iverson’s character has been called into question on several occasions. In one such instance, the judge in his divorce trail basically said he was a lousy father to his children.
And speaking of children, now comes word via his ex-wife that the former star point guard has abducted his own children and she’s begging the court to force him to give them back.
Tawanna Iverson, according to TMZ, filed legal paperwork claiming Allen Iverson recently asked for permission to take their five kids on a short vacation to Charlotte, NC from May 22nd-May 26th (and Tawanna agreed) but when May 26 came and went, the children – who range in age from 3 to 16 years old – hadn’t been returned.
Tawanna says she tried to set up an exchange on June 4th at a neutral location — a nearby Target store — but A.I. never showed up.
Tawanna — who has sole legal and primary physical custody of their children — now believes Allen never took their kids to Charlotte at all … and is currently keeping them at a Sheraton hotel in Georgia.
Tawanna claims she’s especially concerned because Allen Iverson’s an alcoholic who drinks around their kids.
She now wants the court to force him to return the kids and punish him in some sort of way. If you’re thinking jail time … yes, that’s what she has in mind.
As we’ve reported, it’s not the first time she’s tried to get Iverson locked up. She had previously begged the court to put him behind bars for allegedly not paying more than $40,000 in child support.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here