*The emergence of a New York Times video of Paula Deen and Hollis Johnson, the black man she described as being so black she couldn’t see him standing in front of a dark board, has prompted the question, “Who is Hollis Johnson?”
Turns out that Hollis Johnson (pictured above with Deen) is Paula’s personal security manager who also owns Above and Beyond Tranportation.
As we all know, Paula is currently in the midst of both a trial and backlash surrounding her professed use of the N-word and alleged racism.
In the video (see it below) Paula is seen bringing her friend Hollis on stage. She then followed with the joke, “Come out here Hollis! We can’t see you standing against that dark board!”
She pointed to the black backdrop during the interview and said he’s “black as this board.” Johnson is called to the stage and she said, “We can’t see you in front of that dark board.” She added, “This is my son by another father… I can trust him with my life and color ain’t got nothing to do with it!”
After the video surfaced, RumorFix reached out to Hollis for comment. As of now he hasn’t returned any calls or made any public statements yet.
There is no denying that Hollis and Dean are close in some way. They’ve taken trips to Hooters and the Super Bowl together and last December, he posted this picture with the caption: “She loves me and I love her!!!” (See photos of Paula and Hollis here.)
Deen has been the topic of discussion with her questionable statements and views. During an appearance on “Times Talks,” Deen justified her extreme views saying, “We’re all prejudiced against one thing or another. I think black people feel the same prejudice that white people feel.”
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here