*The White House’s official photographer, Pete Souza, shared a photo of President Barack Obama and First Dog Bo enjoying a moment in the Oval Office on Tuesday.
Upon seeing Bo, the president bent down to the Portuguese water dog’s level, and smiled as he scratched his neck.
The pic followed one posted earlier in the day of the Commander-in-Chief (currently dealing with an NSA intel scandal, an IRS scandal and a 54 percent disapproval rating in Iowa) walking into his White House office as Bo looks on…perhaps waiting to pounce with some much-needed unconditional love.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here