*The White House’s official photographer, Pete Souza, shared a photo of President Barack Obama and First Dog Bo enjoying a moment in the Oval Office on Tuesday.
Upon seeing Bo, the president bent down to the Portuguese water dog’s level, and smiled as he scratched his neck.
The pic followed one posted earlier in the day of the Commander-in-Chief (currently dealing with an NSA intel scandal, an IRS scandal and a 54 percent disapproval rating in Iowa) walking into his White House office as Bo looks on…perhaps waiting to pounce with some much-needed unconditional love.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here