*The White House’s official photographer, Pete Souza, shared a photo of President Barack Obama and First Dog Bo enjoying a moment in the Oval Office on Tuesday.
Upon seeing Bo, the president bent down to the Portuguese water dog’s level, and smiled as he scratched his neck.
The pic followed one posted earlier in the day of the Commander-in-Chief (currently dealing with an NSA intel scandal, an IRS scandal and a 54 percent disapproval rating in Iowa) walking into his White House office as Bo looks on…perhaps waiting to pounce with some much-needed unconditional love.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here