*The White House’s official photographer, Pete Souza, shared a photo of President Barack Obama and First Dog Bo enjoying a moment in the Oval Office on Tuesday.
Upon seeing Bo, the president bent down to the Portuguese water dog’s level, and smiled as he scratched his neck.
The pic followed one posted earlier in the day of the Commander-in-Chief (currently dealing with an NSA intel scandal, an IRS scandal and a 54 percent disapproval rating in Iowa) walking into his White House office as Bo looks on…perhaps waiting to pounce with some much-needed unconditional love.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here