*The White House’s official photographer, Pete Souza, shared a photo of President Barack Obama and First Dog Bo enjoying a moment in the Oval Office on Tuesday.
Upon seeing Bo, the president bent down to the Portuguese water dog’s level, and smiled as he scratched his neck.
The pic followed one posted earlier in the day of the Commander-in-Chief (currently dealing with an NSA intel scandal, an IRS scandal and a 54 percent disapproval rating in Iowa) walking into his White House office as Bo looks on…perhaps waiting to pounce with some much-needed unconditional love.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here