*Whitney Houston’s 20-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina wrote a nasty letter directed to her neighbor in the Alpharetta, Georgia apartment building where she just got evicted.
After six months of at least 10 noise complaints, BK and her adopted brother-turned-boyfriend Nick Gordon were eventually kicked out of the building and left the note as a parting gift.
A Reddit user first posted the letter, which begins by “thanking” her downstairs neighbors “for making a hard year harder” and calling them “s**t at the bottom of our shoe.”
She goes on to write: “You are a miserable couple, and always will be. You were honored to have us living above you and you couldn’t stand such a young beautiful couple being far more successful than you ever will be. I pray your misery doesn’t rub off on your innocent little baby.”
According to TMZ, the neighbor in question, Josh Morse, filed a police report over the letter after he found it posted to his door. According to the report, Morse wanted the incident documented “due to the ongoing issues he has been having with the couple.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here