*Whitney Houston’s 20-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina wrote a nasty letter directed to her neighbor in the Alpharetta, Georgia apartment building where she just got evicted.
After six months of at least 10 noise complaints, BK and her adopted brother-turned-boyfriend Nick Gordon were eventually kicked out of the building and left the note as a parting gift.
A Reddit user first posted the letter, which begins by “thanking” her downstairs neighbors “for making a hard year harder” and calling them “s**t at the bottom of our shoe.”
She goes on to write: “You are a miserable couple, and always will be. You were honored to have us living above you and you couldn’t stand such a young beautiful couple being far more successful than you ever will be. I pray your misery doesn’t rub off on your innocent little baby.”
According to TMZ, the neighbor in question, Josh Morse, filed a police report over the letter after he found it posted to his door. According to the report, Morse wanted the incident documented “due to the ongoing issues he has been having with the couple.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here