*Whitney Houston’s 20-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina wrote a nasty letter directed to her neighbor in the Alpharetta, Georgia apartment building where she just got evicted.
After six months of at least 10 noise complaints, BK and her adopted brother-turned-boyfriend Nick Gordon were eventually kicked out of the building and left the note as a parting gift.
A Reddit user first posted the letter, which begins by “thanking” her downstairs neighbors “for making a hard year harder” and calling them “s**t at the bottom of our shoe.”
She goes on to write: “You are a miserable couple, and always will be. You were honored to have us living above you and you couldn’t stand such a young beautiful couple being far more successful than you ever will be. I pray your misery doesn’t rub off on your innocent little baby.”
According to TMZ, the neighbor in question, Josh Morse, filed a police report over the letter after he found it posted to his door. According to the report, Morse wanted the incident documented “due to the ongoing issues he has been having with the couple.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here