*Whitney Houston’s 20-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina wrote a nasty letter directed to her neighbor in the Alpharetta, Georgia apartment building where she just got evicted.
After six months of at least 10 noise complaints, BK and her adopted brother-turned-boyfriend Nick Gordon were eventually kicked out of the building and left the note as a parting gift.
A Reddit user first posted the letter, which begins by “thanking” her downstairs neighbors “for making a hard year harder” and calling them “s**t at the bottom of our shoe.”
She goes on to write: “You are a miserable couple, and always will be. You were honored to have us living above you and you couldn’t stand such a young beautiful couple being far more successful than you ever will be. I pray your misery doesn’t rub off on your innocent little baby.”
According to TMZ, the neighbor in question, Josh Morse, filed a police report over the letter after he found it posted to his door. According to the report, Morse wanted the incident documented “due to the ongoing issues he has been having with the couple.”
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here