*Brandy has taken her career to CAA.
The singer-actress has signed with the powerful talent agency on the heels of her promotion to series regular this season on BET’s “The Game.” The former “Moesha” star joined the show last season in the then-recurring role as Chardonnay, the wife of Coby Bell’s ex-athlete Jason Pitts. The network announced in April that it was renewing the dramedy for a seventh season.
Brandy also recently appeared on the big screen in “Tyler Perry’s Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor.”
As a recording artist, Brandy recorded her self-titled debut album in 1994, at the age of 15, and won a Grammy for her duet with Monica on 1998’s “The Boy Is Mine.” Her sixth album, “Two Eleven,” debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart in October 2012, and its lead single, “Put It Down” featuring Chris Brown, was Brandy’s highest-charting song since 2002’s “What About Us?”
She is currently preparing a summer tour.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here