*Brandy has taken her career to CAA.
The singer-actress has signed with the powerful talent agency on the heels of her promotion to series regular this season on BET’s “The Game.” The former “Moesha” star joined the show last season in the then-recurring role as Chardonnay, the wife of Coby Bell’s ex-athlete Jason Pitts. The network announced in April that it was renewing the dramedy for a seventh season.
Brandy also recently appeared on the big screen in “Tyler Perry’s Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor.”
As a recording artist, Brandy recorded her self-titled debut album in 1994, at the age of 15, and won a Grammy for her duet with Monica on 1998’s “The Boy Is Mine.” Her sixth album, “Two Eleven,” debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart in October 2012, and its lead single, “Put It Down” featuring Chris Brown, was Brandy’s highest-charting song since 2002’s “What About Us?”
She is currently preparing a summer tour.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here