*Brandy has taken her career to CAA.
The singer-actress has signed with the powerful talent agency on the heels of her promotion to series regular this season on BET’s “The Game.” The former “Moesha” star joined the show last season in the then-recurring role as Chardonnay, the wife of Coby Bell’s ex-athlete Jason Pitts. The network announced in April that it was renewing the dramedy for a seventh season.
Brandy also recently appeared on the big screen in “Tyler Perry’s Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor.”
As a recording artist, Brandy recorded her self-titled debut album in 1994, at the age of 15, and won a Grammy for her duet with Monica on 1998’s “The Boy Is Mine.” Her sixth album, “Two Eleven,” debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart in October 2012, and its lead single, “Put It Down” featuring Chris Brown, was Brandy’s highest-charting song since 2002’s “What About Us?”
She is currently preparing a summer tour.
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here