*Brandy has taken her career to CAA.
The singer-actress has signed with the powerful talent agency on the heels of her promotion to series regular this season on BET’s “The Game.” The former “Moesha” star joined the show last season in the then-recurring role as Chardonnay, the wife of Coby Bell’s ex-athlete Jason Pitts. The network announced in April that it was renewing the dramedy for a seventh season.
Brandy also recently appeared on the big screen in “Tyler Perry’s Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor.”
As a recording artist, Brandy recorded her self-titled debut album in 1994, at the age of 15, and won a Grammy for her duet with Monica on 1998’s “The Boy Is Mine.” Her sixth album, “Two Eleven,” debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart in October 2012, and its lead single, “Put It Down” featuring Chris Brown, was Brandy’s highest-charting song since 2002’s “What About Us?”
She is currently preparing a summer tour.
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here