*The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be the victim of a crime, especially a brutal crime.
One woman endured a brutal and senseless attack in front of her 3-year-old child when a man broke into her home while they were sitting together watching cartoons, Friday, June 21, according to the New York Daily News.
The man immediately began punching the woman in her face, kicking in her face after returning from her upstairs, and all in front of her child, who he did not acknowledge in any way.
The woman also had an 18-month-old child sleeping upstairs, who she probably feared he would harm, but he did not. Police reported that the perpetrator robbed the woman for an “undetermined amount of jewelry” and
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here