*The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be the victim of a crime, especially a brutal crime.
One woman endured a brutal and senseless attack in front of her 3-year-old child when a man broke into her home while they were sitting together watching cartoons, Friday, June 21, according to the New York Daily News.
The man immediately began punching the woman in her face, kicking in her face after returning from her upstairs, and all in front of her child, who he did not acknowledge in any way.
The woman also had an 18-month-old child sleeping upstairs, who she probably feared he would harm, but he did not. Police reported that the perpetrator robbed the woman for an “undetermined amount of jewelry” and
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here