*The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be the victim of a crime, especially a brutal crime.
One woman endured a brutal and senseless attack in front of her 3-year-old child when a man broke into her home while they were sitting together watching cartoons, Friday, June 21, according to the New York Daily News.
The man immediately began punching the woman in her face, kicking in her face after returning from her upstairs, and all in front of her child, who he did not acknowledge in any way.
The woman also had an 18-month-old child sleeping upstairs, who she probably feared he would harm, but he did not. Police reported that the perpetrator robbed the woman for an “undetermined amount of jewelry” and
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here