*The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be the victim of a crime, especially a brutal crime.
One woman endured a brutal and senseless attack in front of her 3-year-old child when a man broke into her home while they were sitting together watching cartoons, Friday, June 21, according to the New York Daily News.
The man immediately began punching the woman in her face, kicking in her face after returning from her upstairs, and all in front of her child, who he did not acknowledge in any way.
The woman also had an 18-month-old child sleeping upstairs, who she probably feared he would harm, but he did not. Police reported that the perpetrator robbed the woman for an “undetermined amount of jewelry” and
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here