*The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be the victim of a crime, especially a brutal crime.
One woman endured a brutal and senseless attack in front of her 3-year-old child when a man broke into her home while they were sitting together watching cartoons, Friday, June 21, according to the New York Daily News.
The man immediately began punching the woman in her face, kicking in her face after returning from her upstairs, and all in front of her child, who he did not acknowledge in any way.
The woman also had an 18-month-old child sleeping upstairs, who she probably feared he would harm, but he did not. Police reported that the perpetrator robbed the woman for an “undetermined amount of jewelry” and
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here