*The dominos just keep falling for Paula Deen.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation announced today that it is severing all ties with the celebrity chef, which means its Deen-themed restaurants at casinos in Mississippi, Illinois, North Carolina and Indiana will be shut down for good.
“While we appreciate Paula’s sincere apologies for statements she made in her past … we have mutually decided that it is in the best interests of both parties to part ways at this time,” Caesars Entertainment executive vice president of communications and government affairs Jan Jones Blackhurst told Celebuzz.
Caesars is now the third company to drop Deen who admit last week to using racial slurs, including the n-word, in the past. Previously Smithfield Foods and the Food Network both ended their relationships with Deen.
Walmart and Kmart — which both carry Deen-branded goods — have not announced whether or not they’ll continue to do so. QVC, on the other hand, has said it is “reviewing” its business relationship with Deen.
As previously reported, Deen appeared on The “Today” Show this morning to address the controversy.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here