*The dominos just keep falling for Paula Deen.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation announced today that it is severing all ties with the celebrity chef, which means its Deen-themed restaurants at casinos in Mississippi, Illinois, North Carolina and Indiana will be shut down for good.
“While we appreciate Paula’s sincere apologies for statements she made in her past … we have mutually decided that it is in the best interests of both parties to part ways at this time,” Caesars Entertainment executive vice president of communications and government affairs Jan Jones Blackhurst told Celebuzz.
Caesars is now the third company to drop Deen who admit last week to using racial slurs, including the n-word, in the past. Previously Smithfield Foods and the Food Network both ended their relationships with Deen.
Walmart and Kmart — which both carry Deen-branded goods — have not announced whether or not they’ll continue to do so. QVC, on the other hand, has said it is “reviewing” its business relationship with Deen.
As previously reported, Deen appeared on The “Today” Show this morning to address the controversy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here