*Cee Lo Green is being sued for a Christmas performance he didn’t even show up to.
The suit alleges the “F*ck You” singer finagled Cierra Management Group out of hundreds of thousands of dollars over concerts that were supposed to take place over a two day period.
Supposedly, Cee Lo’s people approached the group with a 12-days of Christmas tour concert proposition for $100K a show in 2011, reports TMZ.
That was too rich for Cierra’s blood.
Cee Lo’s folks tried again, this time, cutting it down to six days of Christmas at the same price. Still, a no go.
Finally, the parties bargained to come up with two concerts for a total of $243,000, including expenses.
According to Cierra, the deal didn’t go through. Instead, the entertainment group was a**ed out of the money and a ‘no show’ for the waiting fans.
The company’s leadership believes it was a scheme from the beginning, though the group does not name Cee Lo as a guilty party in the conspiracy.
However he is being sued for refusing to perform.
Cierra is asking for $14.2 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here