*Cee Lo Green is being sued for a Christmas performance he didn’t even show up to.
The suit alleges the “F*ck You” singer finagled Cierra Management Group out of hundreds of thousands of dollars over concerts that were supposed to take place over a two day period.
Supposedly, Cee Lo’s people approached the group with a 12-days of Christmas tour concert proposition for $100K a show in 2011, reports TMZ.
That was too rich for Cierra’s blood.
Cee Lo’s folks tried again, this time, cutting it down to six days of Christmas at the same price. Still, a no go.
Finally, the parties bargained to come up with two concerts for a total of $243,000, including expenses.
According to Cierra, the deal didn’t go through. Instead, the entertainment group was a**ed out of the money and a ‘no show’ for the waiting fans.
The company’s leadership believes it was a scheme from the beginning, though the group does not name Cee Lo as a guilty party in the conspiracy.
However he is being sued for refusing to perform.
Cierra is asking for $14.2 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here