*Aside from being a part of the 2013 championship winning team, NBA star Chris Bosh is looking to take a win on another court.
He is currently in a very bitter legal battle with his ex; involving the sought after custody of their 4-year-old daughter, TMZ reported.
The case was initiated when Bosh decided to file legal docs requesting that primary physical custody of his daughter, Trinity, be taken away from his ex, Allison Mathis.
He claims Mathis has been keeping their daughter away from him in an attempt to alienate him from her life. Bosh says she has cut off contact, refused to let them travel together, and has poisoned his daughter against him.
Although Bosh is currently seeking primary custody, he says he is more than willing to allow the mother so have visitation rights.
Mathis has filed counter suits calling Bosh’s allegations and complaints ridiculous. The custody battle between Bosh and Mathis has been going on for years. Just last June Bosh was denied permission to take his daughter to the Olympics.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here