*Aside from being a part of the 2013 championship winning team, NBA star Chris Bosh is looking to take a win on another court.
He is currently in a very bitter legal battle with his ex; involving the sought after custody of their 4-year-old daughter, TMZ reported.
The case was initiated when Bosh decided to file legal docs requesting that primary physical custody of his daughter, Trinity, be taken away from his ex, Allison Mathis.
He claims Mathis has been keeping their daughter away from him in an attempt to alienate him from her life. Bosh says she has cut off contact, refused to let them travel together, and has poisoned his daughter against him.
Although Bosh is currently seeking primary custody, he says he is more than willing to allow the mother so have visitation rights.
Mathis has filed counter suits calling Bosh’s allegations and complaints ridiculous. The custody battle between Bosh and Mathis has been going on for years. Just last June Bosh was denied permission to take his daughter to the Olympics.
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here