TMZ is reporting that the L.A. County D.A.’s Office has an active file and is deciding whether to prosecute Brown for battery.
What’s interesting is that Ocean never formally pressed charges, but no matter the case is apparently under review
It’s possible the Brown/Ocean incident could come up today at Brown’s probation review hearing. Brown is supposed to be in court, and the judge could raise the issue because Chris was ordered to obey all laws.
And then there’s that recent alleged hit and run the Brown was involved in …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here