TMZ is reporting that the L.A. County D.A.’s Office has an active file and is deciding whether to prosecute Brown for battery.
What’s interesting is that Ocean never formally pressed charges, but no matter the case is apparently under review
It’s possible the Brown/Ocean incident could come up today at Brown’s probation review hearing. Brown is supposed to be in court, and the judge could raise the issue because Chris was ordered to obey all laws.
And then there’s that recent alleged hit and run the Brown was involved in …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here