TMZ is reporting that the L.A. County D.A.’s Office has an active file and is deciding whether to prosecute Brown for battery.
What’s interesting is that Ocean never formally pressed charges, but no matter the case is apparently under review
It’s possible the Brown/Ocean incident could come up today at Brown’s probation review hearing. Brown is supposed to be in court, and the judge could raise the issue because Chris was ordered to obey all laws.
And then there’s that recent alleged hit and run the Brown was involved in …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here