A shady looking Gines is accusing Chris Brown of shoving her to the ground after an event where he was a performer at the Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim, California over the weekend.
Now the owner of the club is getting’ in it. He says that Brown never touched her. Here’s what he told TMZ:
“Based on the information which we have gathered from our security company, mall security, and other party goers which were at HEAT on Saturday night; It is apparent that the alleged incident regarding Chris Brown is false.”
In fact, the owner says Gines, 24, had repeatedly tried to jump on stage during Chris Brown’s performance at the club and later tried to rush the singer in his roped-off VIP area.
The club owner says Gines got tossed as a result of her behavior and while being taken out, the owner says Gines took off her heels and threw them at security.
The police were called to arrest Gines, but eventually they let her go home with her friends.
Based on what the club owner is saying, Gines may have suffered her injuries from his staff doing what they had to do in putting her out.
“Heat staff and security did what they had to do … [Chris] was a complete gentleman.”
Watch below as an evasive Deanna Gines speaks to “TMZ Live” about the incident. As you will hear/see, something, no, just about everything says doesn’t add up. We doubt Chris will need his lawyer to deal with this ’cause it sure looks like it’s not going anywhere.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here