A shady looking Gines is accusing Chris Brown of shoving her to the ground after an event where he was a performer at the Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim, California over the weekend.
Now the owner of the club is getting’ in it. He says that Brown never touched her. Here’s what he told TMZ:
“Based on the information which we have gathered from our security company, mall security, and other party goers which were at HEAT on Saturday night; It is apparent that the alleged incident regarding Chris Brown is false.”
In fact, the owner says Gines, 24, had repeatedly tried to jump on stage during Chris Brown’s performance at the club and later tried to rush the singer in his roped-off VIP area.
The club owner says Gines got tossed as a result of her behavior and while being taken out, the owner says Gines took off her heels and threw them at security.
The police were called to arrest Gines, but eventually they let her go home with her friends.
Based on what the club owner is saying, Gines may have suffered her injuries from his staff doing what they had to do in putting her out.
“Heat staff and security did what they had to do … [Chris] was a complete gentleman.”
Watch below as an evasive Deanna Gines speaks to “TMZ Live” about the incident. As you will hear/see, something, no, just about everything says doesn’t add up. We doubt Chris will need his lawyer to deal with this ’cause it sure looks like it’s not going anywhere.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here