*More details have surfaced in the shooting death of 18-year-old rapper Lil Snupe in Louisiana.
The Winnfield Police Dept. in north Louisiana say the entertainer, whose real name was Addarren Ross, died Thursday morning after he was shot twice in the chest at an apartment building in the city. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Ross, who lived in Jonesboro, La., recently signed a recording deal with Meek Mill’s Dream Chasers label.
Police say they are searching for an unidentified “person of interest” but have not established a motive for the shooting.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here