*More details have surfaced in the shooting death of 18-year-old rapper Lil Snupe in Louisiana.
The Winnfield Police Dept. in north Louisiana say the entertainer, whose real name was Addarren Ross, died Thursday morning after he was shot twice in the chest at an apartment building in the city. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Ross, who lived in Jonesboro, La., recently signed a recording deal with Meek Mill’s Dream Chasers label.
Police say they are searching for an unidentified “person of interest” but have not established a motive for the shooting.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here