*ICM Partners has signed Oscar-winner Cuba Gooding Jr., reports Deadline.com.
After all the acclaim Gooding received for his Oscar winning performance in “Jerry Maguire,” as a player who stayed loyal to his sports agent, Gooding fired his film agent right after, and has been bouncing between talent agencies ever since, according to Deadline.
He comes to ICM from CAA at a time when he his career has some momentum. He’s currently on Broadway in The Trip To Bountiful and has the lead role in “Life Of A King,” the indie film that premiered last weekend at the LA Film Festival.
He is also in the Lee Daniels-directed “The Butler,” which The Weinstein Company releases August 16.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here