*ICM Partners has signed Oscar-winner Cuba Gooding Jr., reports Deadline.com.
After all the acclaim Gooding received for his Oscar winning performance in “Jerry Maguire,” as a player who stayed loyal to his sports agent, Gooding fired his film agent right after, and has been bouncing between talent agencies ever since, according to Deadline.
He comes to ICM from CAA at a time when he his career has some momentum. He’s currently on Broadway in The Trip To Bountiful and has the lead role in “Life Of A King,” the indie film that premiered last weekend at the LA Film Festival.
He is also in the Lee Daniels-directed “The Butler,” which The Weinstein Company releases August 16.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here