*ICM Partners has signed Oscar-winner Cuba Gooding Jr., reports Deadline.com.
After all the acclaim Gooding received for his Oscar winning performance in “Jerry Maguire,” as a player who stayed loyal to his sports agent, Gooding fired his film agent right after, and has been bouncing between talent agencies ever since, according to Deadline.
He comes to ICM from CAA at a time when he his career has some momentum. He’s currently on Broadway in The Trip To Bountiful and has the lead role in “Life Of A King,” the indie film that premiered last weekend at the LA Film Festival.
He is also in the Lee Daniels-directed “The Butler,” which The Weinstein Company releases August 16.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here