*ICM Partners has signed Oscar-winner Cuba Gooding Jr., reports Deadline.com.
After all the acclaim Gooding received for his Oscar winning performance in “Jerry Maguire,” as a player who stayed loyal to his sports agent, Gooding fired his film agent right after, and has been bouncing between talent agencies ever since, according to Deadline.
He comes to ICM from CAA at a time when he his career has some momentum. He’s currently on Broadway in The Trip To Bountiful and has the lead role in “Life Of A King,” the indie film that premiered last weekend at the LA Film Festival.
He is also in the Lee Daniels-directed “The Butler,” which The Weinstein Company releases August 16.
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here