*ICM Partners has signed Oscar-winner Cuba Gooding Jr., reports Deadline.com.
After all the acclaim Gooding received for his Oscar winning performance in “Jerry Maguire,” as a player who stayed loyal to his sports agent, Gooding fired his film agent right after, and has been bouncing between talent agencies ever since, according to Deadline.
He comes to ICM from CAA at a time when he his career has some momentum. He’s currently on Broadway in The Trip To Bountiful and has the lead role in “Life Of A King,” the indie film that premiered last weekend at the LA Film Festival.
He is also in the Lee Daniels-directed “The Butler,” which The Weinstein Company releases August 16.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here