Throughout the upcoming season, Robinson exposes many of her skeletons, and sets the record straight about EnVogue’s demise.
“It really feels like I’m getting out what I always wanted to get out, that I’m expressing myself in a way that I always wanted to, that people who misunderstood me before will finally get a chance to understand what happened in my past and where I’m going now,” said Dawn who called the reality TV experience “therapeutic” and “wonderful.”
“I feel like I’m finally being heard for the first time. People assumed a lot about me without really knowing the truth,” she said. “I was never able to discuss what happened to EnVogue.”
“Divas” fans will still be served a healthy portion of star power with Chante Moore, Lil Mo, Kelly Price, Michel’le and Claudette Ortiz co-starring.
While viewers will get more insight into what led to the implosion of EnVogue from Dawn’s point of view, they’ll also come to know more about her as a person.
“I’m very funny. I have a good time,“ Dawn said, guessing what viewers will be surprised to learn about her.
“EnVogue was so upscale…and prim and proper and we wore our dresses and we ‘shoo-dooped’ all the time; we had our choreography, and you never got to see us clown around, but Terry [Ellis] is hilarious. You never saw that side of her. We would laugh at her to the point where we would get in trouble because we weren’t finishing putting on our makeup before a show, and we were late. That’s the kind of stuff I wish people would have seen with us when we were all together,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here