*Diana Ross, named by close friend Michael Jackson to be the back-up guardian to his three children, is said to be “extremely concerned” about her godchild Paris following her suicide attempt last week.
A source told RadarOnline.com: ”Diana is extremely concerned about Paris. She was stunned that Paris attempted suicide and has vowed to make sure she gets the help she needs.”
According to Michael’s final will before his death, Diana, 69, would gain custody of daughter Paris, 15, and brothers Prince, 16, and Blanket, 11, should their 83-year-old grandmother Katherine no longer be able to take care of them.
However, although she is worried about Paris, the former Supremes singer isn’t said to be interested in taking custody of the children away from Katherine as she feels they are well looked after in her care.
The source added: ”Diana absolutely isn’t going to make a move for custody of the children. She only wants what is best for them. Diana has tremendous respect for Katherine and all that she has done for the children and told her, last week when they spoke, that if she needed anything, she stands ready to help in anyway.”
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Watch Killing)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here