*Diana Ross, named by close friend Michael Jackson to be the back-up guardian to his three children, is said to be “extremely concerned” about her godchild Paris following her suicide attempt last week.
A source told RadarOnline.com: ”Diana is extremely concerned about Paris. She was stunned that Paris attempted suicide and has vowed to make sure she gets the help she needs.”
According to Michael’s final will before his death, Diana, 69, would gain custody of daughter Paris, 15, and brothers Prince, 16, and Blanket, 11, should their 83-year-old grandmother Katherine no longer be able to take care of them.
However, although she is worried about Paris, the former Supremes singer isn’t said to be interested in taking custody of the children away from Katherine as she feels they are well looked after in her care.
The source added: ”Diana absolutely isn’t going to make a move for custody of the children. She only wants what is best for them. Diana has tremendous respect for Katherine and all that she has done for the children and told her, last week when they spoke, that if she needed anything, she stands ready to help in anyway.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here