*Halle Berry may have spent more time testifying in favor of a new paparazzi bill on Tuesday than her film “The Call” spent in movie theaters last spring. The good news for fans — the suspense thriller was released Tuesday on DVD.
The Oscar winner plays Jordan, a 911 operator who gets a call from a teenage girl as an intruder breaks into her home. When their call is disconnected, Jordan calls her back out of concern. …The girl, however, was hiding at the time, and did not have her phone on silent.
Needless to say, things didn’t end well for the teen, which sends a guilt-ridden Jordan into a downward spiral.
Although the subject matter is dark, much of the talk surrounding its theatrical release last March was Jordan’s choice of hairstyle.
Below, Berry explains the importance of changing her hair for each role, and why this particular style was chosen for Jordan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here