*Halle Berry may have spent more time testifying in favor of a new paparazzi bill on Tuesday than her film “The Call” spent in movie theaters last spring. The good news for fans — the suspense thriller was released Tuesday on DVD.
The Oscar winner plays Jordan, a 911 operator who gets a call from a teenage girl as an intruder breaks into her home. When their call is disconnected, Jordan calls her back out of concern. …The girl, however, was hiding at the time, and did not have her phone on silent.
Needless to say, things didn’t end well for the teen, which sends a guilt-ridden Jordan into a downward spiral.
Although the subject matter is dark, much of the talk surrounding its theatrical release last March was Jordan’s choice of hairstyle.
Below, Berry explains the importance of changing her hair for each role, and why this particular style was chosen for Jordan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here