*Halle Berry says she doesn’t care about what’s hot on the runway. She only chooses outfits which she feels complement her physique and complexion.
”I don’t follow fashion or beauty trends, I just stick to products and colors that work for me and suit my skin tone,” she tells InStyle magazine.
The Oscar winner also says she never finds herself having to get in shape for a film role — because she stays in shape.
“Because I’m diabetic, I don’t just start eating healthily and working out before I start filming a movie or attend a red carpet event, I live like that,” she said. “It’s a way of life and it’s really important that I stay fit and eat healthily all of the time.”
The mother-of-one – who is expecting a child with her fiancé Olivier Martinez and has five-year-old daughter Nahla with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry – also said she likes to treat herself by taking long, luxurious baths and booking regular spa treatments.
“I allow myself the luxury of indulging in nice products for the bath and shower. I like to use jasmine and eucalyptus oils as they create a really relaxing experience,” she said. “Treatment-wise, I like a salt scrub followed by a mud or detoxifying seaweed wrap. They’re fell-good treatments, like a good hug.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here