*Halle Berry says she doesn’t care about what’s hot on the runway. She only chooses outfits which she feels complement her physique and complexion.
”I don’t follow fashion or beauty trends, I just stick to products and colors that work for me and suit my skin tone,” she tells InStyle magazine.
The Oscar winner also says she never finds herself having to get in shape for a film role — because she stays in shape.
“Because I’m diabetic, I don’t just start eating healthily and working out before I start filming a movie or attend a red carpet event, I live like that,” she said. “It’s a way of life and it’s really important that I stay fit and eat healthily all of the time.”
The mother-of-one – who is expecting a child with her fiancé Olivier Martinez and has five-year-old daughter Nahla with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry – also said she likes to treat herself by taking long, luxurious baths and booking regular spa treatments.
“I allow myself the luxury of indulging in nice products for the bath and shower. I like to use jasmine and eucalyptus oils as they create a really relaxing experience,” she said. “Treatment-wise, I like a salt scrub followed by a mud or detoxifying seaweed wrap. They’re fell-good treatments, like a good hug.”
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here