*Halle Berry says she doesn’t care about what’s hot on the runway. She only chooses outfits which she feels complement her physique and complexion.
”I don’t follow fashion or beauty trends, I just stick to products and colors that work for me and suit my skin tone,” she tells InStyle magazine.
The Oscar winner also says she never finds herself having to get in shape for a film role — because she stays in shape.
“Because I’m diabetic, I don’t just start eating healthily and working out before I start filming a movie or attend a red carpet event, I live like that,” she said. “It’s a way of life and it’s really important that I stay fit and eat healthily all of the time.”
The mother-of-one – who is expecting a child with her fiancé Olivier Martinez and has five-year-old daughter Nahla with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry – also said she likes to treat herself by taking long, luxurious baths and booking regular spa treatments.
“I allow myself the luxury of indulging in nice products for the bath and shower. I like to use jasmine and eucalyptus oils as they create a really relaxing experience,” she said. “Treatment-wise, I like a salt scrub followed by a mud or detoxifying seaweed wrap. They’re fell-good treatments, like a good hug.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here