However, things are about to get a little more dicey for him and this time the charges and possible consequences are a bit more tangible.
It seems the L.A. City Attorney has filed 2 criminal charges against Chris Brown, in connection with a minor accident last month where the singer-dancer’s rear ended a Mercedes Benz and he allegedly refused to fork over his driver’s license number and gave bogus insurance info and then left the scene.
The City Attorney – according to TMZ – is charging Chris with hit-and-run for leaving the scene without exchanging proper information. He’s also been charged with the crime of driving without a valid license. If prosecuted and convicted Brown could sent away for a maximum of 6 months in jail for each offense.
Also, the City Attorney will refer the matter to the L.A. County D.A. for a possible probation violation in the Rihanna beating case. You know what might happen then. if the judge in that case concludes Chris Brown broke the law and thereby violated his probation, he could be sentenced to prison for 4 years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here