However, things are about to get a little more dicey for him and this time the charges and possible consequences are a bit more tangible.
It seems the L.A. City Attorney has filed 2 criminal charges against Chris Brown, in connection with a minor accident last month where the singer-dancer’s rear ended a Mercedes Benz and he allegedly refused to fork over his driver’s license number and gave bogus insurance info and then left the scene.
The City Attorney – according to TMZ – is charging Chris with hit-and-run for leaving the scene without exchanging proper information. He’s also been charged with the crime of driving without a valid license. If prosecuted and convicted Brown could sent away for a maximum of 6 months in jail for each offense.
Also, the City Attorney will refer the matter to the L.A. County D.A. for a possible probation violation in the Rihanna beating case. You know what might happen then. if the judge in that case concludes Chris Brown broke the law and thereby violated his probation, he could be sentenced to prison for 4 years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here