However, things are about to get a little more dicey for him and this time the charges and possible consequences are a bit more tangible.
It seems the L.A. City Attorney has filed 2 criminal charges against Chris Brown, in connection with a minor accident last month where the singer-dancer’s rear ended a Mercedes Benz and he allegedly refused to fork over his driver’s license number and gave bogus insurance info and then left the scene.
The City Attorney – according to TMZ – is charging Chris with hit-and-run for leaving the scene without exchanging proper information. He’s also been charged with the crime of driving without a valid license. If prosecuted and convicted Brown could sent away for a maximum of 6 months in jail for each offense.
Also, the City Attorney will refer the matter to the L.A. County D.A. for a possible probation violation in the Rihanna beating case. You know what might happen then. if the judge in that case concludes Chris Brown broke the law and thereby violated his probation, he could be sentenced to prison for 4 years.
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here