However, things are about to get a little more dicey for him and this time the charges and possible consequences are a bit more tangible.
It seems the L.A. City Attorney has filed 2 criminal charges against Chris Brown, in connection with a minor accident last month where the singer-dancer’s rear ended a Mercedes Benz and he allegedly refused to fork over his driver’s license number and gave bogus insurance info and then left the scene.
The City Attorney – according to TMZ – is charging Chris with hit-and-run for leaving the scene without exchanging proper information. He’s also been charged with the crime of driving without a valid license. If prosecuted and convicted Brown could sent away for a maximum of 6 months in jail for each offense.
Also, the City Attorney will refer the matter to the L.A. County D.A. for a possible probation violation in the Rihanna beating case. You know what might happen then. if the judge in that case concludes Chris Brown broke the law and thereby violated his probation, he could be sentenced to prison for 4 years.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here