However, things are about to get a little more dicey for him and this time the charges and possible consequences are a bit more tangible.
It seems the L.A. City Attorney has filed 2 criminal charges against Chris Brown, in connection with a minor accident last month where the singer-dancer’s rear ended a Mercedes Benz and he allegedly refused to fork over his driver’s license number and gave bogus insurance info and then left the scene.
The City Attorney – according to TMZ – is charging Chris with hit-and-run for leaving the scene without exchanging proper information. He’s also been charged with the crime of driving without a valid license. If prosecuted and convicted Brown could sent away for a maximum of 6 months in jail for each offense.
Also, the City Attorney will refer the matter to the L.A. County D.A. for a possible probation violation in the Rihanna beating case. You know what might happen then. if the judge in that case concludes Chris Brown broke the law and thereby violated his probation, he could be sentenced to prison for 4 years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here