*The incidents where crimes have been caught on tape instead of being thwarted by those taping the incident are the worst.
But, no one expected to see a deadly plane stunt result in a grizzly firestorm…on camera.
The Ohio Air Show took place in Dayton, Ohio, Saturday, as onlookers witnessed the horrific instant deaths of both a pilot and stunt walker Jane Wicker were photographed by 20-year-old Ian Hoyt.
Hoyt was watching the show with his girlfriend when the devastating crash occurred before their eyes. Hoyt’s an aviation photographer and licensed pilot who was taking photos as the plane passed by and had just raised his camera to take another shot.
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here