*The incidents where crimes have been caught on tape instead of being thwarted by those taping the incident are the worst.
But, no one expected to see a deadly plane stunt result in a grizzly firestorm…on camera.
The Ohio Air Show took place in Dayton, Ohio, Saturday, as onlookers witnessed the horrific instant deaths of both a pilot and stunt walker Jane Wicker were photographed by 20-year-old Ian Hoyt.
Hoyt was watching the show with his girlfriend when the devastating crash occurred before their eyes. Hoyt’s an aviation photographer and licensed pilot who was taking photos as the plane passed by and had just raised his camera to take another shot.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- EUR Exclusive: Chrisette Michele Talks Wedding, New Single & More (WATCH)
- Beyonce's 'Formation': How Being 'Unapologetically Black' Can Empower Black Women
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here