*The incidents where crimes have been caught on tape instead of being thwarted by those taping the incident are the worst.
But, no one expected to see a deadly plane stunt result in a grizzly firestorm…on camera.
The Ohio Air Show took place in Dayton, Ohio, Saturday, as onlookers witnessed the horrific instant deaths of both a pilot and stunt walker Jane Wicker were photographed by 20-year-old Ian Hoyt.
Hoyt was watching the show with his girlfriend when the devastating crash occurred before their eyes. Hoyt’s an aviation photographer and licensed pilot who was taking photos as the plane passed by and had just raised his camera to take another shot.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here