*The incidents where crimes have been caught on tape instead of being thwarted by those taping the incident are the worst.
But, no one expected to see a deadly plane stunt result in a grizzly firestorm…on camera.
The Ohio Air Show took place in Dayton, Ohio, Saturday, as onlookers witnessed the horrific instant deaths of both a pilot and stunt walker Jane Wicker were photographed by 20-year-old Ian Hoyt.
Hoyt was watching the show with his girlfriend when the devastating crash occurred before their eyes. Hoyt’s an aviation photographer and licensed pilot who was taking photos as the plane passed by and had just raised his camera to take another shot.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here