*The incidents where crimes have been caught on tape instead of being thwarted by those taping the incident are the worst.
But, no one expected to see a deadly plane stunt result in a grizzly firestorm…on camera.
The Ohio Air Show took place in Dayton, Ohio, Saturday, as onlookers witnessed the horrific instant deaths of both a pilot and stunt walker Jane Wicker were photographed by 20-year-old Ian Hoyt.
Hoyt was watching the show with his girlfriend when the devastating crash occurred before their eyes. Hoyt’s an aviation photographer and licensed pilot who was taking photos as the plane passed by and had just raised his camera to take another shot.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here