*Golden Globe winner Idris Elba is one of four producers behind the film “One Square Mile,” to be directed by Michael Caton-Jones (“Shooting Dogs”).
The plot is being kept under wraps but is billed as “four people, four extraordinary stories, all lived out within one square mile.”
The movie is set to shoot at the end of the year in the British capital, reports Deadline.com.
Ros Hubbard (“Dracula”), Laurie Borg (“Great Expectations”) and Leon F. Butler, the writer of the drama, will also produce.
In other Idris news, the British star just wrapped production on “Second Coming,” from first time director Debbie Tucker Green. The plot follows a tight family unit navigating their way through family life as it breaks down in the aftermath of an unexplained pregnancy.
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here