*Golden Globe winner Idris Elba is one of four producers behind the film “One Square Mile,” to be directed by Michael Caton-Jones (“Shooting Dogs”).
The plot is being kept under wraps but is billed as “four people, four extraordinary stories, all lived out within one square mile.”
The movie is set to shoot at the end of the year in the British capital, reports Deadline.com.
Ros Hubbard (“Dracula”), Laurie Borg (“Great Expectations”) and Leon F. Butler, the writer of the drama, will also produce.
In other Idris news, the British star just wrapped production on “Second Coming,” from first time director Debbie Tucker Green. The plot follows a tight family unit navigating their way through family life as it breaks down in the aftermath of an unexplained pregnancy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here