*Golden Globe winner Idris Elba is one of four producers behind the film “One Square Mile,” to be directed by Michael Caton-Jones (“Shooting Dogs”).
The plot is being kept under wraps but is billed as “four people, four extraordinary stories, all lived out within one square mile.”
The movie is set to shoot at the end of the year in the British capital, reports Deadline.com.
Ros Hubbard (“Dracula”), Laurie Borg (“Great Expectations”) and Leon F. Butler, the writer of the drama, will also produce.
In other Idris news, the British star just wrapped production on “Second Coming,” from first time director Debbie Tucker Green. The plot follows a tight family unit navigating their way through family life as it breaks down in the aftermath of an unexplained pregnancy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here