*Golden Globe winner Idris Elba is one of four producers behind the film “One Square Mile,” to be directed by Michael Caton-Jones (“Shooting Dogs”).
The plot is being kept under wraps but is billed as “four people, four extraordinary stories, all lived out within one square mile.”
The movie is set to shoot at the end of the year in the British capital, reports Deadline.com.
Ros Hubbard (“Dracula”), Laurie Borg (“Great Expectations”) and Leon F. Butler, the writer of the drama, will also produce.
In other Idris news, the British star just wrapped production on “Second Coming,” from first time director Debbie Tucker Green. The plot follows a tight family unit navigating their way through family life as it breaks down in the aftermath of an unexplained pregnancy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here