*Michael Jackson’s family is apparently not happy with the possibility of Paris’ biological mom Debbie Rowe becoming her legal guardian in the wake of her suicide attempt – this according to TMZ.
The website quotes sources connected with the family who say Paris is having trouble connecting with her grandmother and official co-guardian, Katherine Jackson, and that’s one of the reasons she’s established a bond with Debbie over the last few months.
Although Debbie has not made any move to become Paris’ guardian after last week’s suicide attempt, she’s amenable if Paris wants it.
TMZ says sources claim members of the family feel Debbie’s motivation is to put herself in the public eye, as evidenced by her statement to the media after the suicide attempt. As one source said, “If her intentions were pure she’d be speaking to the family.”
TMZ says, “The criticism is puzzling, because Debbie has stayed out of the spotlight for years, and her statement about Paris had nothing to do with guardianship — it was merely confirming TMZ’s story that Paris had attempted suicide. Also interesting … the family is not suggesting Debbie’s motivation is money.”
The judge in the guardianship case is currently reviewing Katherine’s guardianship to determine if she’s able to properly care for Paris and her siblings, Prince Michael and Blanket.
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here