*Jamie Foxx said has certainly paid his dues in Hollywood.
In fact, part of the Hollywood shuffle is having to put in work on films that have barely enough money to spring for craft services, let alone a paycheck.
Needless to say, this wasn’t the case for “White House Down,” the big-budget action flick in which Foxx plays the President of the United States under attack in his own backyard.
Foxx said the budget for this film made it possible to recreate the White House to scale, with the prop department leaving no stone unturned.
“It’s amazing. I got a friend of mine—his name is Jack—he is also my trainer and he is from D.C. and when he walked on the set he went holy, this is really the White House,” Foxx told us during interviews for the film. “They built the White House to scale which I thought to myself, like this is a really big budget movie.”
Below, Foxx explains how “White House Down” would look without its big budget.
“White House Down,” co-starring Channing Tatum, opens Friday (June 28). Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here