*Jamie Foxx said has certainly paid his dues in Hollywood.
In fact, part of the Hollywood shuffle is having to put in work on films that have barely enough money to spring for craft services, let alone a paycheck.
Needless to say, this wasn’t the case for “White House Down,” the big-budget action flick in which Foxx plays the President of the United States under attack in his own backyard.
Foxx said the budget for this film made it possible to recreate the White House to scale, with the prop department leaving no stone unturned.
“It’s amazing. I got a friend of mine—his name is Jack—he is also my trainer and he is from D.C. and when he walked on the set he went holy, this is really the White House,” Foxx told us during interviews for the film. “They built the White House to scale which I thought to myself, like this is a really big budget movie.”
Below, Foxx explains how “White House Down” would look without its big budget.
“White House Down,” co-starring Channing Tatum, opens Friday (June 28). Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here