*Jamie Foxx said has certainly paid his dues in Hollywood.
In fact, part of the Hollywood shuffle is having to put in work on films that have barely enough money to spring for craft services, let alone a paycheck.
Needless to say, this wasn’t the case for “White House Down,” the big-budget action flick in which Foxx plays the President of the United States under attack in his own backyard.
Foxx said the budget for this film made it possible to recreate the White House to scale, with the prop department leaving no stone unturned.
“It’s amazing. I got a friend of mine—his name is Jack—he is also my trainer and he is from D.C. and when he walked on the set he went holy, this is really the White House,” Foxx told us during interviews for the film. “They built the White House to scale which I thought to myself, like this is a really big budget movie.”
Below, Foxx explains how “White House Down” would look without its big budget.
“White House Down,” co-starring Channing Tatum, opens Friday (June 28). Watch the trailer below.
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here