*Jamie Foxx said has certainly paid his dues in Hollywood.
In fact, part of the Hollywood shuffle is having to put in work on films that have barely enough money to spring for craft services, let alone a paycheck.
Needless to say, this wasn’t the case for “White House Down,” the big-budget action flick in which Foxx plays the President of the United States under attack in his own backyard.
Foxx said the budget for this film made it possible to recreate the White House to scale, with the prop department leaving no stone unturned.
“It’s amazing. I got a friend of mine—his name is Jack—he is also my trainer and he is from D.C. and when he walked on the set he went holy, this is really the White House,” Foxx told us during interviews for the film. “They built the White House to scale which I thought to myself, like this is a really big budget movie.”
Below, Foxx explains how “White House Down” would look without its big budget.
“White House Down,” co-starring Channing Tatum, opens Friday (June 28). Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here