*Jamie Foxx said has certainly paid his dues in Hollywood.
In fact, part of the Hollywood shuffle is having to put in work on films that have barely enough money to spring for craft services, let alone a paycheck.
Needless to say, this wasn’t the case for “White House Down,” the big-budget action flick in which Foxx plays the President of the United States under attack in his own backyard.
Foxx said the budget for this film made it possible to recreate the White House to scale, with the prop department leaving no stone unturned.
“It’s amazing. I got a friend of mine—his name is Jack—he is also my trainer and he is from D.C. and when he walked on the set he went holy, this is really the White House,” Foxx told us during interviews for the film. “They built the White House to scale which I thought to myself, like this is a really big budget movie.”
Below, Foxx explains how “White House Down” would look without its big budget.
“White House Down,” co-starring Channing Tatum, opens Friday (June 28). Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here