*In one of the highlights at Syfy’s upfront in April, the cable network announced a five-episode horror anthology series executive produced, written and directed by Jamie Foxx.
The show, in which the Oscar winner also was eying guest appearances, was slated to air during Syfy’s annual 31 Days Of Halloween programming marathon this October. That won’t happen, reports Deadline.com.
The series has been postponed for what’s being described as “scheduling reasons,” the website reports. No new target date has been set.
Foxx has been busy promoting his new movie “White House Down” and is expected to sit down with Syfy brass to discuss future plans for the horror series after the film opens this Friday.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here