*We hit up Jason George of ABC’s summer soap “Mistresses,” which centers on four friends involved in various states of infidelity. However, the actor is quick to point out that the series, as the title may suggest, is about more than just a bunch of vixens happy to be “the other woman.”
“The title jumps out at you, ‘Mistresses,’ and it sounds salacious and it sounds totally over the top soapy,” he told us about his initial reaction to the script. “Then you start reading it, and now for you guys watching it, you start realizing the realities that come into it.
“When you have infidelity there’s the person who’s committing the infidelity and they have to deal with all the consequences of their actions. If you’re going to try and keep it going, do you keep lying, do you break it off, how do you play that whole thing? And then there’s the realities of people, if you’re the person who is being cheated on, all the fallout of that. So it’s one of those things where it was about these four women who make really extreme choices and all the consequences of them. And that was interesting to me to see it not just played out for just the sexy-sexy, , but actually really teasing out all of the choices you have to make after that first choice that may be a bad choice.”
Based on the original BBC series, “Mistresses” stars Alyssa Milano as Savannah “Savi” Davis, Rochelle Aytes as April Malloy, Yunjin Kim as Karen Kim and Jes Macallan as Josslyn Carver.
Below, George tells us where his character, Dominic Taylor, fits into the debauchery.
Watch a Jason George and Alyssa Milano in action below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here