*We hit up Jason George of ABC’s summer soap “Mistresses,” which centers on four friends involved in various states of infidelity. However, the actor is quick to point out that the series, as the title may suggest, is about more than just a bunch of vixens happy to be “the other woman.”
“The title jumps out at you, ‘Mistresses,’ and it sounds salacious and it sounds totally over the top soapy,” he told us about his initial reaction to the script. “Then you start reading it, and now for you guys watching it, you start realizing the realities that come into it.
“When you have infidelity there’s the person who’s committing the infidelity and they have to deal with all the consequences of their actions. If you’re going to try and keep it going, do you keep lying, do you break it off, how do you play that whole thing? And then there’s the realities of people, if you’re the person who is being cheated on, all the fallout of that. So it’s one of those things where it was about these four women who make really extreme choices and all the consequences of them. And that was interesting to me to see it not just played out for just the sexy-sexy, , but actually really teasing out all of the choices you have to make after that first choice that may be a bad choice.”
Based on the original BBC series, “Mistresses” stars Alyssa Milano as Savannah “Savi” Davis, Rochelle Aytes as April Malloy, Yunjin Kim as Karen Kim and Jes Macallan as Josslyn Carver.
Below, George tells us where his character, Dominic Taylor, fits into the debauchery.
Watch a Jason George and Alyssa Milano in action below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Obama to Cavs Coach Tyronn Lue: "Tell J.R. and Everybody to Put On a Shirt" (Watch)
- Drunk Diner Leaves $1k Tip ... and Comes Back for it the Next Day
- Jennifer Hudson Fashioned a Necklace Out of Son's First Baby Tooth
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here